11. In Awe

hoseok and jimin were wondering what had gone wrong and why was yoongi not speaking a word to them...

they were worried... what if yoongi was scared of them...no, this was surely not what they wanted...

"uhh...do you want us to leave?...if we are making you comfortable..", jimin spoke reluctantly and yoongi was finally takem out of his trance...

"n-n-noo..", his voice was still trembling...

jimin and hoseok sat next to each other on the edge of the bed looked at yoongi who was fiddling with his hands...

"so..tell us, what's your name?", hoseok or hobi asked...

"min yoongi", yoongi still couldn't meet their eyes... he was scared that he would creep them out by staring..

"i hope you are feeling well, you were unconscious when we brought you here... do you want something to eat?", jimin asked and yoongi nodded..

"ok.. i'll bring you something", jimin left and hoseok stayed..

"uhh.. can i please... call my friend?", yoongi nervously asked the man infront of him...

"you have your phone and you're not our captive and...friend? i guess you should inform your family first", hoseok furrowed his eyebrows while yoongi resisted the urge to give out a dry chuckle...

"no... i guess calling my friend would be fine", yoongi responded and then looked for namjoon's no.

dialing his no. yoongi held it to his ears and finally the call was picked up...

"hey yoongi? why did you not come to work? are you not feeling well? did something happen?", namjoon bombarded him with questions as soon as he picked the call...

"uhh.. namjoon, can you please come and pick me up? i'll send you the address", yoongi asked..

"what? did you get kicked out?", namjoon's voice sounded shocked and worried...

"no...actually i'll tell you once i meet you.. it's a long story", yoongi's eyes met with hoseok's who had been keenly staring at him for almost the whole time...

"i'll hang up now, bye", and finally the call was over as yoongi looked at hoseok...

hoseok and jimin might be acting really cool and relaxed but their heart and mind were in a frenzy... 

hobi stared at the boy in front of him...

how vulnerable he looked, so much that he had an urge to shield him from the world... looking at the boys caramel eyes, hoseok could see a strange kind of sadness... yoongi looked delicate and fragile...

the boy was unusually thin but looked fit...hobi wondered if he had proper meals... his skin was pale and his mint locks disheveled probably from sleep... the way his soft-looking pink plump lips puckered into a small pout, hoseok found the boy absolutely intriguing and adorable.. yet he had a mysterious air about him that made hoseok want to know more about him...

but hobi already felt something for jimin, was this right?

he would have to talk to jimin... rather than just talking, he'd have to confess...

he'll then ask to jimin about yoongi...he knew from the way jimin looked at yoongi, that there was surely something...

with a tray full of bulgogi, jimin entered the room with his usual smile....

"here ya go... and you'll have to finish it all... you look pale", jimin slightly ruffled yoongi's mint hair and yoongi himself was surprised that he hadn't scowled...

yoongi had asked hoseok about the address and he had texted it to namjoon afterwards... hoseok was too lost in his state of wonder to think what will happen if namjoon came to the penthouse...

after half an hour, yoongi was done fixing himself to look like a human...

he had chatted with hoseok and jimin to find them very fun to talk with but he saw something in both their eyes... it was so obvious that they both liked each other a lot...

yoongi was sad that he won't have a chance with either of them...

he got out of his room and entered the hall and suddenly the elevator dinged...

jin had come out of his room to get a snack but was stunned to see someone he had never imagined to be there...

Namjoon...

_____________________

oooh~ what gonna happen now? ;)