18. Date

7:30... the closing time of namjoon's shop that he had been anticipating since the start of the day....

he had been biting and hewing the skin of his lips, a habit he followed whenever he was nervous... it was already closing time and namjoon knew that jin would be arriving at any minute now...

ding.

the bell attached to the door rang and namjoon already knew who it was... he raised his head to look at a charming jin standing in front of him, smiling...

he was just wearing some simple white button-up with black pants and some black gucci loafers... his brown hair had been had been combed neatly exposing his foreead, making him look like the finest man on earth... not that he ain't one..

namjoon and jin had been busy checking each other out...

namjoon was wearing a light grey sweat-shirt with slightly ripped blue jeans along with white snickers.. his hair were adorably disheveled , reaching his eyebrows and he was smiling, his dimples on full display...

this reminded jin of the first time he had seen namjoon... and his first interaction with him when namjoon had comforted him and all those flood of memories overwhelmed him right at the moment when his mom came to his mind...

he hugged namjoon warmly holding him closely while namjoon hugged back, totally forgetting that there was a yoongi in the shop looking at both of them, his expression resembling that of an elderly disgusted grandpa whose looking at couples showing affection in public while thinking 'kids these days don't have an ounce of shame'...

"what happened jinnie?", namjoon asked...

"nothing... let's go?", jin held namjoon's hand... namjoon nodded and looked back at yoongi, "yoongi please lock the shop", he waved to yoongi, which yoongi, surprisingly returned while smiling...

"have a great time, you two... also, use protection", yoongi smirked at jin while jin just rolled his eyes and dragged namjoon outside...

"jinnie?"

"hmm?"

"what does yoongi mean by using protection? what is that?", namjoon innocently asked, his puppy eyes fixated on jin while looked at him, in utter disbelief....

uhh... now who's gonna tell him?

"you really don't know what that means?", jin asked and namjoon shook his head...

"it's better for you, baby, that you don't know", jin whispered in namjoon's ears who was now sitting in the passenger seat of his mercedes while giggling...

"that tickles", namjoon giggled. 

while jin thought just how innocent the boy beside him was... so pure...

he was about to drive away when namjoon asked, "where are we going?"

"your favourite place"

"i have many favourite places tho..", namjoon pouted, trying to think...

"the one that you love the most", jin smiled..

"oh! lachibolala amusement park!?", namjoon's eyes adorably widened..

"you guessed right..", jin smiled...

that was his cue, jin drove away to the road that led to the renowned park....

reaching there, as soon as they stepped out of the car, namjoon started dragging jin along with him to a no. of rides....

the roller coaster, pirate ship, dancing cars, ferris wheel and even the carousel...

namjoon hadn't stopped dragging along with him to a no. f shops now... some of shooting games while some of VCR games, some had racing games and what not....

they had eaten a lot of snacks and had gotten full... right now, they were on the last thing of the menu... ice-cream...

"jinnie, do you like mint-chocolate?", namjoon asked..

"nope.. it tastes like chocolate with toothpaste... gross", jin shook his head, hoping to shake off the nightmares that flavour gave him while namjoon nodded his head quickly...

"i know right! it tastes yucky", namjoon made a disgusted face...

they ended up buying chocolate-flavoured cones at the end, finally heading home...

jin was driving the car to his penthouse which namjoon noticed..

"jinnie... are we going to your home?", namjoon asked while jin hummed in response...

namjoon didn't protest... somewhere in his heart, he did want to be longer with jin...

finally at the penthouse as soon as both of them arrived, jin dragged namjoon to his room....

"huh?", was all namjoon could speak before his lips were attacked by a passionate jin...

this time, it wasn't a sweet and soft kiss like before... it was much more passionate and thrilling and hungry, both for jin and namjoon...

but then, namjoon felt something slide on his lower lip and he gasped, drawing away from jin's lips...

"jinnie was hat your tongue?", namjoon spoke in utter shock...

"uh.. yeah"

"ew.. tongues are scary... gross... don't do it again", his face was showing how he grimaced the simple touch...

jin chuckled, watching how cute namjoon was... just so innocent...

and the fact the he didn't like tongues... ok alright jin would remember...

(a/n- what? imagine someone's tongue in your mouth... i'd puke)

jin once again pulled namjoon in for a sweet kiss, and connected their foreheads....

"should we go to sleep?", jin asked and namjoon nodded, instantly feeling the urge to yawn...

"you can change into my clothes for the night, baby... i'll give them to you and you go change n the bathroom, hmm?"

"hmm"
______________________

some more soft namjin moments on the way <3