16. Adore you

they went back to cooking...

"baby if you don't mind... can i call two more people? our group would be complete then", jin asked, looking at namjoon...

"sure, jinnie", namjoon smiled..

jin pecked his cheek as a thank you again and called jimin while namjoon shook his head to himself... just why couldn't he get used to all that? why did he have to turn a tomato everytime?.... jin had finished the call and joined namjoon in cooking again, ensuring that the kitchen was burnt...

after almost half an hour later, jimin and hoseok arrived... and they had not been happier than to see yoongi there while as soon as yoongi made eye contact with the two, he flushed a light shade of pink that was VERY prominent on his pale skin...

"hey yoongi!", jimin and hoseok waved while yoongi slightly shook his head, "h-hi.."

taehyung and jungkook had noticed the drastic change in yoongi's demeanor and smirked seeing each other..

hoseok and jimin seated themselves on either sides of yoongi and then jin introduced taehyung and namjoon to both of them when namjoon and he came out of the kitchen with all the food..

"hey tae, have some", jungkook spoke, serving rice into taehyung's bowl...

this was the time... namjoon was going to play his cards right now....

"wait... since when you and tae are boyfriends? are you two dating?", namjoon furrowed his eyebrows, trying to hide his smirk desperately in which he succeeded....

"yes, no"
"no, yes"
"yes, no"
"no, yes..... ARGH!!"

as they tried to desperately match their responses, the rest five smirked looking at their struggle...

"ayy c'mon JK.. i know you-", jin stopped abruptly looking at the way jungkook was smiling at him, "hyung do you want a massage?.. i think your shoulders are in pain"

"no... no need of that", jin looked slightly intimidated by the maknae while hoseok and jimin struggled to keep their giggles inside...

"oh i thought you both were boyfriends... tae has told me several times that only me and his future husband can call him 'tae'", namjoon spoke...

"future husband... huh?", jungkook smiled and mumbled to himself...

after eating, tae had immediately retired to his room and after some time, jungkook had followed him..

"brown tones are common in academia styles..", jungkook read from his notes while tae flinched jungkook's smooth voice just beside his ear... he abruptly stood up and faced jungkook just to see him smirking...

"looks like someone was trying to avoid me.."

"n-no.. that's not it i just-", taehyung's words as well as breath were caught in his throat as soon as jungkook came even closer.. there noses were touching and if tae moved even a little then...

jungkook was staring holes into taehyung's soul while tae resstd the urge to look into his eyes...

"i like you", jungkook breathed out, his mint breath hitting taehyung's lips... he couldn't say anything except look at jungkook for any hint of playfulness...

"you are joking right? you are just playing with me", tae spoke...

jungkook's eyes softened at the latter's claim..he didn't know it was there but he could see the sadness in tae's eyes...

he backed away a little, giving them a space of a few inches...

"i'd never play with you... i really like you tae", jungkook spoke..

"i'm chldish"

"so what?"

"i'm clingy"

"i like that.. it's cute"

"i'll bother you all the time...in public, in private"

"i won't get bothered"

"i'm annoying and you'll be fed up with me soon"

"i adore you for your dramatic ass tae", jungkook slightly chuckled but stopped immediately when he saw tears slipping from taehyung's eyes...

"you don't understand!! my boyfriend broke up with me because of all that! he had said all the same things too but he left! you'll leave too... i like you but-... i don't wanna get hurt again... it sucks to play 'i'm all fine' when i don't even have the will to smile!", tae sobbed while jungkook hugged him..

backing from the hug after a few minutes, jungkook spoke while cupping taehyung's cheeks, " you know i'll never... and when i saw never i mean NEVER leave you... your ex was a jerk and loser that he couldn't recognize the internal and external beauty you possess and all your dorky side adds up to that to make you into a super adorable person whom no sane person can resist... i've already imagined hiding you away from people who could possibly snatch you from me so... don't let what others say influence you and don't ever try to change about your true self... because that's the most mesmerizing aspect about you"

taehyung was overwhelmed... like really overwhelmed...

"jeon freaking jungkook!", taehyung screeched... to say that jungkook was shocked was the least, "h-huh?"

"do you know what you di just now?!", jungkook was scared by now, but what did he do?

tae had noticed how close their faces still were... move an inch and boom!
so he decided to drop the atom bomb...

pulling jungkook by the collar, he smashed their lips together..

jungkook was shocked.. wait! wasn't this his character in the book? isn't this what he was supposed to do, right?

tae moved away just to see jungkook smiling like a lovestruck idiot... but this time he was pulled towards the latter by two muscular hands on his waist and then he felt a pair of lips on hs own, perfectly cupping them and this time they didn't pull away...

this time it was sweet, delicate as if taehyung would break if put much force...

and he finally thought...

"maybe.. everything's going to be all good"

________________ 

guess what the next ch. is ;)