Chapter 1

In a huge mansion in the most expensive neighbourhoods in Delhi stood an enormous and expensive mansion.

The mansion has always been the glory and envy and the entire city and its inhabitants were the envy of society

In the lounge of the mansion sat an elderly woman, two middle-aged couples, a young man in his early thirties and a young woman in her late thirties.

Another young woman in her late twenties entered the lounge with a tray filled with tears and snacks.

She settled it on the centre table and started serving everyone.

She handed on to the middle-aged woman but she called at her and denied it and everything shook their head and sighed as the woman in her late twenties looked down.

"Thanks but I can get my tea when I am ready." The middle-aged woman said scornfully.

"Manu behave yourself. " The elderly woman scolded her daughter in law who was none other than Manorama Singh Raizada and her mother in law Deviyani Singh Raizada.

She turned to the girl in her late twenties who was none other than Payal Singh Raizada the wife of Akash Singh Raizada and smiled at her and tapped the space beside her.

She felt sorry for Payal who after over three years has still not been accepted by Mami and refused to accept her.

Payal sat by Nani and smiled nervously at her as she took a cup of tea and handed it to Payal.

Mami glared at Payal in disgust which didn't go unnoticed by Akash who up until now didn't understand why his mother refuse to forgive Payal for what happened years ago after it was discovered she didn't know about what happened to Khushi.

"Payal bitiya. " Nani called out and she looked at the old woman. "Have you heard from Khushi or she is still mad at you and your family for what happened. "

Payal sighed and placed her tea back on the table.

"She has refused to talk to us and wants nothing to do with us not even babuji. " Payal replied sadly and Akash held her hand and squeezed it.

Everyone felt sorry for her except two people that was Anjali and Mami who saw behind her facade.

"You witch..... I know there is more to what happened to Khushi than this family knows and in three days, I will expose you and no one will stop me from doing so not even my husband or my foolish son will stop me...... Because of you and your family, my chiku is suffering and I know my sweet Khushi will never be happy with another man who is not Arnav no matter how much she tries..... I won't spare you if I find out you have been in touch with Khushi and has been painting her like the villain when the only villains are you and your family. " Mami thought looking at Payal who felt her gaze on her but ignored it.