Chapter 2

Laxmi Nagar.

Garima sat down in the living room lost in thought when buaji who was singing happily entered and smiled at a confused Garima.

"Our monthly wage is in...... Who would have thought we will be living comfortably because of that girl...... Finally, our years of having to tolerate that orphan have paid off. "

She sat down beside Garima who didn't look happy.

"What's wrong with you? "

Garima looked at her and sighed.

"Di.....We did wrong? " Buaji rolled her eyes. "After the Raizada found out about what we did to Khushi, Manorama has refused to accept Payal so imagine if they find out the real truth, then she will kick Payal out and Akash will also hate Payal and support his mother." Garima voiced her concern.

"Don't worry, she will never find out and because the only witness to all this is Shashi and we have been giving him the wrong medicine so that he doesn't recover and as for Manorama immediately Payal get pregnant she will love her you wait and see. " Buaji said confidently but Garima wasn't convinced because of the unnerving feelings she has been having for a few days now and she knew something bad was about to happen.

"I hope you are right and I hope Payal gets pregnant soon. " Garima said and Buaji nodded.

Both were silent for a moment before Garima spoke again.

"I think we should call Rudra and ask of Khushi..... We don't know anything about her since she left. "

"No, we won't...... She should stay away from us and we as long do the same...... I don't want anything to ruin our happiness and she will...... Rudra is being paid like us to tolerate her and am sure he gets more from her than we do. " Buaji said and Garima sighed. "Come on let's give shopping...... It will improve your mood. "

They both stood up and left the house leaving Shashi all alone.

Shashi who has heard everything they said had tears streaming down his face.

"Hey, Devi Maiya...... Please save my Khushi..... I can't do anything for her and my sister and wife are gradually killing me just for money...... I can't believe I accepted that adulterous woman after she cheated on me and had Payal..... I took her in together with Payal and made everyone believe she was mine only for her to betray me like this...... Please let a miracle happen and save my Khushi from them. " Shashi prayed as Devi Maiya smiled at him because she has set the incident for Khushi to be saved and all those who hurt her will face the wrath of Arnav and Mami.

Mumbai.

A woman in her late twenties hide in a dark storage room of a mansion and face timed someone.

She smiled seeing that perhaps so did the person also smile.

"How are you Jiji? " The woman on the other side asked.

"I am fine Khushi...... And how are you and my little cupcake doing...... I hope her fever is gone. "

"She is fine Jiji and she is running around the house as if she wasn't bedridden a few days ago. " Khushi said and she giggled.

"I am so happy for you...... Now you can start your life afresh without that devil trying to ruin you."

Khushi sighed and smiled at her.

"I have good news for you...... I got the job at the restaurant and I am meeting the owner in three days...... I don't know know why she doesn't want anyone to know her identity but I will know her soon. "