Chapter 19

Three Days Later.

"Chote how can you abandon your sister like that...... She is innocent and I believe her when she said she didn't do it and Rudra is doing this to make her pay for not paying her. " Nani shrieked at Arnav who was sitting on the couch in the lounge engrossed in his work on the laptop ignoring Nani and this pissed her off.

"He will not help Anjali under any circumstances. " Dadi's voice was heard from behind and both turned to find her walking down the stairs towards them.

She stood in front of Nani who was fuming in anger at her intrusion.

"All the text messages and voice mails point to her as a culprit and Arnav is not helping her in any way...... You should be yelling at that Shyam who like a coward has left his wife when he needed her the most...... I won't be surprised if he is warming another woman's bed as we speak...... You raised her to be what she is today so you better deal with this and leave my grandson alone. " Dadi yelled at Nani who walked away muttering curses against them.

Dadi sighed and turned to Arnav and smiled.

"Thank you, Dadi."

"You are welcome my boy and you better not cave in to her demands...... Anjali laid her bed, let her lay in it. " Dadi said and Arnav nodded. "Anyways why are you not in the office and what are you doing here in the house? "

"I left an important file on my laptop and needed to send it to Aman but why didn't you go with Mami and the others to the restaurant, ain't you bothered staying home alone especially with the holidays coming up, we will all be busy... At least you can also help at the restaurant to pass time and go pick Anu up from school. " Arnav said.

"I was on my way there when I heard her yelling at you but if you are done, you can drop me there..... I have some really good recipes for Manorama." Dadi replied with a smile and Arnav nodded and moved towards the centre table and packed up and held Dadi's hand as they walked out of RM.

Nani who was looking at this was pissed.

"I have to find a way to get rid of Sumi and bail Anjali out of prison. " Nani muttered to herself and walked to Arnav's room and started searching for money.

After almost half an hour of searching, she came across Arnav's safe and luckily for her it wasn't locked and she stole all the money in it and run out of the room to her room.

" This will be enough to bail Anjali out and get her a good lawyer. " Nani exclaimed enthusiastically looking at the money placed on her bed.

Bharosa Restaurant.

Arnav was entering the premises when he saw an ambulance leaving the premises and Arnav and Dadi looked at each other confused.

They saw a crying Mami entering the car with Khushi and Maithili as Mohan drove them out following the ambulance.

"Arnav follow them..... I think something bad happened. " Dadi cried out and Arnav followed the car.

Within a few minutes, he was behind them and they all drove into the hospital.

Arnav and Dadi got down and saw Payal being pulled on a gurney into the hospital.

They all followed behind them into the hospital and stopped at the operation room.

"Arnav? " Khushi cried out in surprise and Mami and Maithili looked up to find Arnav and Dadi.