Chapter 11

Khushi sat in Mami's car with Anaisha cackling because Mami won't stop tickling her.

"Grandma stop it, it's too ticklish. " Anaisha squealed as another round of uncontrollable giggling followed.

Khushi looked so happy seeing her little princess enjoying the warmth of her grandmother.

She was delighted she had Mami and Maithali as her unwavering supporters because they and Shashi are the only people she trusts in the whole world.

She was still sceptical about Arnav's reaction to Anaisha realizing he is her father.

And also about bestowing a chance to Arnav like Mami said but she decided to take it slow.

Flashback.

"Any please stop crying." Khushi tried to console her but she won't stop and it was breaking her heart making her think she was a bad mother.

Maithali moved closer to the mother-daughter duo sitting on the couch in their apartment and sat on the dining table facing them.

"Anu baby...... That boy doesn't know what he was saying..... You are not a bad girl and your father doesn't want to meet you because he thinks you are a bad girl..... In fact, he had already met you and wanted to win you over and make it up to you for not coming to visit you all these years. " Khushi looked at Maithali shocked but didn't say anything because she knew where this was going and she had no other choice than to let it be.

Anaisha on the other hand stop crying and stared at her aunt confused.

"You see this woman here. " Maithali asked pointing to Mami who smiled and waved at her and she waved back shyly. "She is your grandmother and the aunt of your father...... Lad Governor is your father. " Maithali revealed and Anaisha's eyes widened in shock.

"Anu baby...... Your aunt Mai is right, Lad governor is your father and years ago, he hurt your mother because of some people...... He was afraid you will hate him too that's why he stayed away until now...... " Mami explained and Anaisha got off her mother's lap quietly and looked back and forth at the three anxious women because she had a neutral look on her face.

That expression turned into a full-blown smile and she started dancing silly.

The trio burst out into laughter and Anaisha run-up to Mami and hugged her

Mami picked her up with tears of joy in her eyes and kissed her all over her face making her giggle.

"Love you, grandma. " Anaisha exclaimed enthusiastically and hugged Mami back.

Mami moved you to the couch and sat by Khushi and place Anaisha on her lap.