Chapter 5

I need to get this off my chest.

Wattpad is a platform for all of us whether readers, professional or amateur writers like me.

It's been almost two years since I started writing and almost five years since her joined Wattpad but I have had enough trolls coming into my DM's to criticize me for my way of writing, yes I am not a professional writer and this is my first story writing experience since been part of my high school newspaper team but enough with the disgusting comments because you a ruining it for those who love mine and other people's work and because of this really good writers have left the platform or stopped writing.

The writing was the only way I could cope with my father's death. I not only lost my father but my best friend and greatest supporter.

You don't like a story leave it and stop being bitter about it and stop ruining it for those who love it.

Sorry for any inconvenience caused by my ranting.

Now back to the story.

AR Designs.

Aman and Arnav were impatiently watching the laptop waiting for the man Anjali was meeting to arrive.

"Bastard, here he comes. " They heard Anjali say annoyed and they became alert.

"Is this being recorded? " Arnav asked pointing to the video and Aman nodded.

They watched as a tall man sat down but Arnav was shocked seeing the man and this didn't go unnoticed by Aman.

"Rudra? " Arnav exclaimed in shock

"Wait...... As in Khushi's husband...... But what is he doing with Anjali and what is he blackmailing her for? " Aman asked looking at Arnav was both confused and shocked.

"Nice to meet you, Mrs Jha..... I hope you have my money. " He asked with a smirk on his face.

"I don't have it now..... It will take some time...... You know I don't only pay you but the Guptas as well and my brother has been stingy of late and checks every money I take. " Anjali replied and Arnav and Aman were confused as to why she will give the Guptas money including Rudra.

Rudra looked pissed but controlled himself.

"I want my money now or especially your brother will know the truth about her innocent big sister. " Rudra threatened and Anjali banged her hand on the table.

"Don't you dare threaten me...... I didn't get rid of Khushi to be threatened by scum like you. " Anjali whispered in a low yet deadly and angry tone.

This shocked Aman and Arnav and their reverie were broken by Rudra laughing.

"You think I am scared of you...... I have nothing to lose if your brother finds out you overheard your husband and Khushi fighting and then discovered he was the man Khushi was engaged to and it was on the same day she also discovered he was your husband and broke her engagement with him and instead of confronting him and exposing him, you chose to keep quiet and then threatened the Guptas to marry Khushi off...... You chose to stay with that cheat all because you didn't want to lose your status as a wife...... You choose to come to my family and promise to give us monthly money, bought back our family house and took care of not only us but the Gupta women and all I had to do was marry Khushi and take her way..... Now you better fulfil all that agreement or else your brother will know and before you dare threatened me again better think twice. "