𝘵𝘸𝘰♡︎

"bro long time no see" hyunwoo said in exhilaration, squeezing the other with love.

youngmi checked who was the person full with energy.
"wha- mi jun?" youngmi eyes widened with joy, and rushed towards mi jun.
"oh, you remember me!" he giggled.
"KIM MI JUN! it's been 4 years dude!" youngmi pulled him for a hug.
they were high school besties, but he changed his school in between, making them apart for few years. mi jun, he was full of mystery, 5'8 feet tall, with deep black eyes, soft wavy black hair. toned golden body, he wore a sweatshirt and glasses.

both hyunjin and do yoon were processing what was going on the other side.
"are we both the only one who don't know him?" hyunjin scratched his head.
"i think so?" doyoon scoffed. they both approached the other three.
"ah- this is mi-jun, my highschool friend". hyunwoo introduced him to both do yoon and hyunjin.
"hello nice to meet you" do yoon smiled.

...

"waa this is a big university" youngmi exclaimed scanning the place in excitement.
it was new to do-yoon, studying in Korea so he just kept looking here and there.

"can't believe we are studying together after 4 years" mi jun clinged on hyunwoo's arms.
"let's look around the university" hyunwoo said.
"oh yeah yeah" mi jun agreed. they all looked around the university to be familiar with that place as there going to study there through the upcoming years from now on.

>>>>>>

the classes started eventually after an hour. they were in different lectures. youngmi entered her class. it was huge, nothing similar to the high school classes which she knew, it was a whole new place for her. a huge room, were seats looked like they were stacked up on top, huge pretty windows, big sized projectors and a huge board. she scanned every corner of the room.

"wow she's pretty" a guy gazed at her from a far distance.
"hey don't look like that" the second guy whispered, they were seated in the corner of the huge lecture room.

youngmi took a seat, and she started arranging her books for the current lecture. after a while, a girl approaches her.

"do you mind if i sit here?" the girl asked, her voice was so soothing, that you can totally fell in love with. youngmi winced.
"no no you can, adjust yourself" youngmi replied, she was eagerly waiting to make new friends.
the girl seated besides youngmi. she looked hella beautiful, she wore a ruffle blouse with a skirt that went upto her knees, she was totally beautiful in it, the complete opposite of youngmi

"hi im yejun" she smiled, introducing herself to youngmi.
"oh im youngmi, nice to meet you" youngmi smiled back.

> > >
do yoon entered his class.

𝘥𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘰𝘯'𝘴 𝘱𝘰𝘷

𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘪𝘴 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘢 𝘩𝘶𝘨𝘦 𝘶𝘯𝘪𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘪𝘵𝘺. 𝘪 𝘨𝘢𝘴𝘱𝘦𝘥. 𝘪 𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘤𝘦 𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘳𝘯𝘦𝘳, 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘪𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘤𝘳𝘰𝘸𝘥𝘦𝘥 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘢𝘭𝘴𝘰 𝘩𝘢𝘥 𝘢 𝘩𝘶𝘨𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘯𝘥𝘰𝘸 𝘣𝘦𝘴𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘴. 𝘪 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘯𝘥𝘰𝘸. 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘪𝘴 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘧𝘦𝘤𝘵 𝘵𝘰𝘥𝘢𝘺. 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘳𝘮 𝘣𝘳𝘦𝘦𝘻𝘦, 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘪𝘳𝘥𝘴 𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘱𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘮𝘺 𝘧𝘢𝘷𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘭𝘥 𝘣𝘳𝘦𝘸. 𝘸𝘰𝘸 𝘵𝘰𝘥𝘢𝘺 𝘪𝘴 𝘢 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘧𝘦𝘤𝘵 𝘥𝘢𝘺, 𝘩𝘰𝘱𝘦 𝘯𝘰𝘣𝘰𝘥𝘺 𝘴𝘱𝘰𝘪𝘭𝘴 𝘪𝘵.

𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘵𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘢 𝘴𝘦𝘢𝘵 𝘣𝘦𝘴𝘪𝘥𝘦 𝘮𝘦. 𝘰𝘩 𝘪𝘵𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘨𝘶𝘺, 𝘮𝘪 𝘫𝘶𝘯? 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘴𝘵𝘶𝘥𝘪𝘦𝘥 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘩𝘺𝘶𝘯𝘸𝘰𝘰 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘨𝘮𝘪. 𝘪𝘴 𝘩𝘦 𝘪𝘯 𝘮𝘺 𝘤𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘴?
__

do yoon hesitated to speak first.
"hey" "hey" they both spoke on the same time.
"hi im mi jun"
"hi im doyoon"
the situation for both was awkward. didn't they introduce themselves before?

mi jun tried acting cool at every awkward moments, this was his personality, he should look cool in everything.

"are you in this class" (informally) mi jun said adjusting his legs.
"yes- but why are you speaking informally?" do yoon spoke, he forgot that they were the same age for a moment.
"arent we the same age?" mi jun brushed his hand through his hair, spinning his pen
"ah-" do yoon was embarrassed and was a little uneasy.

do yoon sipped his cold brew.

"oh my!" do yoon exclaimed, starting.

mi jun glance to see what happened. he realised that his spinning pencil landed on do yoon's brew and spilled it.
"sorry, i'll buy you another" mi jun said, screaming inside with embarrassment.
"ah my brew" he irked and said it a soft voice.

>>
after the lecture, mi jun dragged do yoon to the nearby coffee shop.
"what? where are you dragging me to??" do yoon said clueless.
"one cold brew please" mi jun ordered.
"no its fine!" do yoon said.
"but im not fine." mi-jun said, handing over the cold brew to doyoon and then he spilled it again...
they both glanced at each other.
"yes, you're definitely not fine" do yoon said flatly.

"sorry, i'll clean it up for you" mi jun sighed at what he did.
"no its fine! leave it-" do yoon got cut off by mi jun.
"no, it will be stained after a while if you leave it like that" mi jun said.

"aunt? is there a restroom here??" mi jun asked politely.
"yess over theree" she replied back, pointing towards the restroom.
"thankyou" mi jun dragged him towards the restroom.

"aunt? seriously do i look that old?, tch" the lady scoffed.

"take off your hoodie" said mi jun.
"what- w-why?" do yoon uttered , flustered by what he heard.
"what what?" mi jun took off the other's hoodie in a hurry.
"hey but why aren't you wearing any shirt inside?" mi jun flinched at the sudden reveal of his body.
___

"where are you looking at" do yoon said flustered. he snatched his hoodie and covered himself
"looking at what? im not looking at anything" mi jun turned his head.
"you just stared at my body" do yoon yelled.
"seriously your body? hell no" mi jun taunted. do yoon scoffed.
"hey what's wrong with my body" do yoon said, as he knew all the girls from his high school were obsessing over his body.

"my body is better than yours" mi jun mocked.
both scoffed at each other and was ready to fight, pulling each others collar.

"what are you two doing?"