𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺 𝘵𝘸𝘰♡

"are you gonna kiss me again?" mi jun asked with a straight face.
"what?.." the quite atmosphere made do yoon nervous and since they were pretty close to each other, they both could hear each others breath. do yoon didn't understand what mi jun was saying about, since he didn't remember anything what happened back then.

mi jun held doyoon by his jaw. "what are you doing?" he asked in a calm voice.
"you're drunk" do yoon said, looking at him. mi jun let out a tear as he came close to doyoon leaning for a kiss. do yoon saw him cry and was worried and flustered the same time as well as in confusion, he didn't knew what to say. a tear came out from his other eye this time, he closed his eyes and paused.
"they both flinched as they heared a ring from mijun's phone. do yoon checked and saw it was ji hoon. mi jun reached out his hands to take his phone. but he couldn't do it. do yoon snatched his phone and hung up.
"what are you doing?" mi jun said frowing his eyebrows.
"we were talking, and i don't want anyone to disturb me" he said pulling him closer. mi jun scoffed.
"what are you scoffing for?" do yoon said, pretty serious, he clenched his jaw. mi jun looked at his lips without a blink. the deep look in mi jun's eyes made do yoon flustered again, he gulped. he pushed away do yoon's face to the right and got up from the chair.
"you're not going anywhere without answering me!" do yoon said firmly and made him sit again, he pulled the chair closer to him.
"just-", mi jun sighed. do yoon grabbed the other's hand.
"you're hot" do yoon said looking straight into his eyes.
"yeah i know im hot" mi jun said feeling proud of himself by hearing the compliment.
"no, like you're temperature is hot, you're boiling" do yoon started measuring his temperature by putting his palm on mijun's forehead and neck.

"can you choke me?" mi jun joked and then started giggling.
"don't joke now! are you working overtime again? and after that you're drinking? are you being serious right now?!" doyoon got serious and stood up. "you're not going to lecture tommorow and take leave from your partime jobs too, you're staying home and im taking care of you" he said ordering him.

"cute" mi jun said wrapping his hands around do yoon's waist.

"I CANT BELIEVE IT, I CANT BELIEVE IT, I CANT BELIEVE IT!" "HOLY SHIT SHE KISSED ME" "AAAAAAAAAHH"
hyunjin ran around the room, jumping and screaming from excitement. he was out of his mind and started pinching himself to see if he was dreaming or not, but he ended up hurting himself. he couldn't even feel the pain because he was so happy.
he suddenly received a message, he checked his phone.
"THIS IS CRAZY, IM GOING CRAZY!" she texted him a goodnight message with a heart emoticon.

"are you sure he's okay?" youngmi asked hyunwoo.
"must be haewon, something must have happened" hyunwoo smiled.
"stop smiling and go throw that trash out, today it's your day" youngmi fake smiled and walked to her room mocking him.
"why do i even like her?" hyunwoo sighed, still smiling, he throws out the trash happily.

"stop it you're drunk" do yoon sighed in frustration and tried releasing his hands but he couldn't so he just picked him up and placed him on the bed and made him lay down.
mi jun got comfortable with the bed so he released his hands. do yoon went to kitchen to take water in a bowl and a cloth. he placed the wet cold cloth on the other's forehead and patted it. after sometime, he saw that the temperature had gone down so he took out some pills he bought for him last time which was just days ago.

"mi jun wake up, take this pill" do yoon gently tapped on him.
he forced him on taking the pill and tucked him inside the blanket. do yoon dimmed the lights and layed beside mi jun to finally sleep.

hyunwoo walked upto hyunjins room and entered his room. he found hyunjin fell asleep sitting on the floor whole his head rested on the bed and hugging the phone onto his chest. hyunwoo takes his phone and places it on the table, and lifts hyunjin up and places him on the bed and pats his hair.

mi jun turned around in sleep and cuddled doyoon keeping his hands on his chest. do yoon could feel his heart beating fast. he tried to calm himself down.

<<<<<
"may i?" i waited for his response, i leaned in, and kissed him on the lips. I couldn't hold myself back. he stayed still like a statue, who was still in a shock. just after a moment, he pushed me back. he glanced at me
"fuck it" he pulled my hands towards him and kissed me back deeply. he broke the kiss.
>>>>>>

"SHIT!" do yoon said waking up jumping from his bed.
he could remember, but only a glimpse, not entirely.
"what happened?" mi jun said rubbing his eyes who got up from sleep because of do yoon.

"no nothing, go back to sleep" he looked at the clock it said 5 am, which was too early for him.
he understood why mi jun was acting that way all these time, and regrets leaving him alone for yejun. he squished his forehead in regret and layed down on the bed.

"why did i do that?" he thought, his mind was like a train fulls of thoughts running through. he closed his eyes to sleep but he couldn't. while looking at mi jun he felt extremely sorry for him, he patted the other's head and got off from the bed.

"hey, did you see hyunwoo?" youngmi asked as she was searching for something. "no, i didn't see him last night" doyoon said. he proceeds to walk to the kitchen, he gulped a bottle of water from the refrigerator.
"did he went out to buy something?"
"6 in the morning? at morning?" "no way" do yoon scoffed and sat on the sofa.
"why are you awake tho?" youngmi asked and she joins to take a seat at the sofa.
"i don't know, im not sleepy anymore" do yoon said yawning and staring at the walls. she replied with a hum and rested her head in his shoulder.
"youngmi?" he asked. "hm?" she responded again.
"am i gay?" he asked still staring at the walls.
"shouldn't you be knowing that?" she scoffed.

hyunwoo opens his eyes and finds himself lying besides to hyunjin. "why the heck is he handsome?" hyunwoo said and turned on to the other side.
"i heard that, thanks" hyunjin said and cuddled hyunwoo's back.
"let's go downstairs, seems like everyone is up" hyunwoo said.
"why are you in my room tho? don't you have a room for yourself?" hyunjin asked as he got up and stretched his back.
"i dont even know how i got here.." hyunwoo yawned.

"what is it brother and sister? you two look sentimental" hyunwoo said from the upstairs. they could see the other two on the sofa as they walked downstairs.
"you slept upstairs?" youngmi asked.
"seems like that" hyunwoo said. hyunjin goes to doyoon and sits beside him. something caught youngmi's eye. she gets up from the seat and walks up to hyunwoo closely.
"wha- " hyunjin flinched and closed his eyes as he expected they were about to kiss.
"bruh" do yoon also follows to close his eyes tightly and covered his face with his hands.

★_______________★

𝘐𝘔 𝘊𝘙𝘐𝘕𝘎𝘐𝘕𝘎 𝘞𝘛𝘍.
𝘢𝘯𝘺𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴. 𝘩𝘰𝘱𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳.

.