𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘳♡︎

"key?" hyunjin was still half asleep. he scratched his head.
"hold up where is the key" youngmi started searching for it as she didn't get any response.
"i have it" hyunjin said, taking the key out of his pocket.
they all went upto the front door steps.
"open sesame" hyunwoo laughed loud as he thought he made a good joke. the silence was loud.
"we have a key" youngmi opened the door. the house was neat and tidy, and had needy supplies too. hyunwoo's mom's friend cleaned it up for him,as they moved somewhere else, and his father had already moved some stuffs for everyone.
"waaa" mi jun's mouth widely opened as he was fascinated by the house.

everyone started choosing their own rooms.

"this is mine" mi jun and do yoon shouted the same time.
"i chose it first" mi jun said
"no! i chose it first" do yoon added. they both were extremely childish.
"that's my room!" youngmi pushed both of them sideways and locked the door to stop the argument.
"then- " mi jun got cutted in between.
"that's mine" hyunwoo rushed in and locked the door.

"don't expect anything, this room is mine" hyunjin shouted from upstairs.
"ugh" mi jun sighed layed on the sofa

"there's only one room left!" do yoon said.
"i won't share with you" mi jun rolled his eyes.
"ok then sleep in the living room, I'll take the room" do yoon shut the door.
"hey open up" he rushed and banged on the door.
"it's not locked" do yoon shouted back.
"oh-" mi jun entered the room.

the day passed like nothing, everyone barely get out of the room, while hyunwoo was the only one who was in the living room for almost like whole day, he ate all day and watched movies.

11:30pm

hyunwoo shook his head while going to the kitchen after his cold shower. he grabbed a bottle from the refrigerator and drunk it in a jiffy.

"HOHO" a random voice from the dark said.

hyuwoo chocked on the water after hearing the deep creepy voice. he flashed the light from his phone to check who it was.
youngmi grined. "fuck you scared me to death!" hyunwoo flinched taking a step back.

"what are you even doing in this darkness" hyunwoo said.
"nothing i was bored" youngmi gets off the kitchen table. her face got visible and clear as he oned the lights.
"what are you looking at?" youngmi glared at hyunwoo.
"nothing" hyunwoo said rolling his eyes. he tried to stay calm, he crossed his arms.
"you have something to say?"
"not really"
"goodnight"
"goodnight"

hyunwoo rushed to his room and closed his door.
"what's wrong with me" he said to himself, with hands on his face.

meanwhile in the other room-

"give me"
"give me"

"you're taking more blanket"
"no you have more on your side"

"sleep on the couch"
"you go sleep"

"eesh"
"eesh"

>>>>

the night ticked by, it was morning now. the chirps of the birds, made the morning beautiful.

"yesterday these two were bickering a lot and look now both cuddling and sleeping" hyunwoo laughed while looking at both mi jun and hyunwoo.
"open the curtains" youngmi chuckled.

hyunwoo spread the curtain wide open.
"close the curtains" do yoon mumbled in sleep.

hyunwoo went back to kitchen. youngmi was making breakfast. she woke up early at the morning, thinking she might be late for the lecture.

"i'll help you" hyunwoo said moving towards her.
"really?" "then can you crack these eggs into the bowl?" youngmi said in a hurry.
"eggs?" hyunwoo looked at the eggs. he didn't know how to crack eggs, he didn't know to cook, once he tried helping his mom which caused his kitchen in fire.

>
"what- what are you doing here?" mi jun woke up in a shock that made san to wake up too.
"why were you hugging me" do yoon said covering his chest.
"don't think wierd! you were the one who was hugging me"
mi jun backed off from the bed which made him fall down.
"i wasn't" do yoon got up from the bed.
"then why are you shirtless!"
"i sleep shirtless!"
the room filled with chaos.

"what is going on" hyunjin walks down from upstairs, half asleep, scratching his head and yawning.
...

*plump* the egg falls to the ground. hyunwoo glances at youngmi in fear, he knew he was done.
"JEONG HYUN WOOO!!!" youngmi screamed in anger. she only agreed his help just because she was late.
"sorry sorry sorry sorry" hyunwoo babbled getting ready to run.
"why did you help me if you don't know how to crack an egg" youngmi sharply exhaled trying herself to calm down. she's pretty and kind but when she is angry she turns to whole new monster.
"i'll clean it up" hyunwoo stuttered not daring to look at her eyes.
"ofcourse you should!" youngmi shouted.

"you nasty" mi jun gets out from the room.
"what is wrong with you?" do yoon shouted.

"AHHHHH" all heared a loud noise from the living room.

"what happened?" youngmi recoiled, hearing the loud clash from the living room.
"that's hyunjin's voice" hyunwoo dropped the tissues.

"what happened" do yoon and mi jun stopped their bickering for a moment and rushed to the living room.

the house was full chaos.

hyunjin fell from the stairs.

"hyunjin are you okayy??" hyunwoo ran to him.
"do i seem okay to you?" hyunjin said rubbing his butt.
"hyunjin- " do yoon and mi jun helped hyunwoo carry hyunjin to the sofa.
"my butt my butt! take your hands away from my butt" hyunjin shouted.
"ah sorry" do yoon moved his hands to his legs.
"pervet?" mi jun mocked putting his tounge out.
"shut up" do yoon slightly hits on his shoulder.

youngmi dashed to kitchen to get ice from the freezer.
"shit the pancakes are burnt" she swore, offed the gas and went to the living room grabbing the ice.

"my buttt!!" hyunjin screamed in pain.
"yah what really happened?" hyunwoo asked.
"i don't know, i woke up and i was lying in the floor" hyunjin said in pain, still rubbing his butt.
"here's the ice" youngmi hurried.

"what's the smell" do yoon sniffed.
"oh the pancakes got burnt" youngmi sighed.
"what time is it?" he looked at his watch.
"it's 9:30 already? today's class start at 10!" he squealed and ran to the kitchen.
"what is this mess?" do yoon shouted from the kitchen.
"the eggs!" hyunwoo rushes to kitchen, he forgot about the mess he made a while ago.

"ah my butt still hurts!" hyunjin said getting up from the sofa.
"do you want to take a leave?" mi jun worried.
"nah its okay" hyunjin went back upstairs.

"go bath you smell" youngmi said looking at mi jun.
"ah- we have class" mi jun rushed to the bathroom, to take a quick bath. he sniffed himself "ayy i don't smell that bad" he rolled his eyes and got inside the shower.

do yoon made pancakes in a jiffy, and hyunwoo cleaned up the mess, while youngmi went to get ready.

after making the breakfast, do yoon went back to his room to get a shower. he opened his door and at the moment mi jun shook the water off his head, which made the water drops splash to his face.

"are you a dog?" do yoon said wiping the water off his face in disgust.
mi jun mocked him and passed him by.
"he is seriously is so annoying" do yoon said to himself and got into the shower.

>>

"seriously late?"