𝘦𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯♡

~𝗹𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿~♡︎

they all waited for their kids in the front view except hyunjin's and mi jun's parents.

"you're here my son?" mrs jeong hugged her son, hyunwoo tightly. his dad patted his head. "where are the others?"
"dad!" youngmi shouted from the entrance
they hugged with tears, she hasn't seen her dad since highschool. "dad!" said the son, do yoon who was wearing a black suit. he handsomely walked in and gave a hug to his dad. "aunt" hyunjin came in and gave a back hug to mrs jeong. mi jun entered, looking here and there for the group.
"there's my other son" mrs jeong said happily looking at
mi jun walking in.
do yoon walked up to mi jun, he smiled letting out his dimples. he held mi jun's hand and walked to group.
"this is my friend, mi jun" he said introducing him to his dad.
mi jun was flustered by the sudden hold of do yoon's hand.
"hi, nice to meet you" he said bowing respectfully, he put his hand on his nape.
"he went to the same school with me and hyunwoo, dad" youngmi said.
"ohh yeahh nice to meet you" mr choi patted his back.

"how is the food dear?" mrs jeong asked do yoon.
"you made it, its delicious for sure!" do yoon smiled while stuffing food into his mouth. hyunwoo talked less, he was not concentrating on the food, his mind was somewhere else, which happened few hours earlier.

few hours earlier-

"i bought it, i bought some heels too" she said taking out a packet from her closet. the packet was on the top on the closet since do yoon kept it, she couldn't even reach there.
"why did he have to keep it there? ugh" she sighed and placed a small chair on the ground.
"i'll take it for you" hyunwoo said walking up to her from the door.
"no need i can do it myself" she said firmly, pushing hyunwoo back. she stood on the chair reaching her hand to the top of the closet.
"AAHH" she squealed as she slipped from the chair, but someone already had caught her from falling, hyunwoo.
"really? you can do it yourselves" he said looking at her brown eyes, holding by her waist. she blinked her eyes, flustered. he put her down the chair like child and took the packet out easily. "wow these are beautiful" he said placing the shoes besides her bare foot. kneeling down, he held her feet and wore her the shoes.
"thanks" her voice cracked, still gazing at his eyes.
"oh- no its okay" he stuttered and stood up from the ground.
he left the room in a rush. he exhaled, "that was close" he said, breathing hardly and fanning himself with his hands.

"what are you thinking, hyunwoo?" mr choi said grinning at him. "no- nothing" hyunwoo stuttered, and started coughing.
"drink some water, son" mrs jeong patted his back.
"oh oh thanks" he said and gulped the water in the glass.

the parents were chatting continously, while the other fooled around. hyunwoo couldn't stop looking at her each second. he turned his head sideways, and picked a mango slice with a toothpick.

"does my father scare you?" do yoon whispered at mi jun's ears. "no he seem like a nice man, why do you ask?" he whispered back.
"no, usually people say he looked scary, that's why" do yoon chuckled.

a palm felt on hyunwoo's shoulder, he gulped and turned back, "do you like my daughter?" mr choi asked.
"n- no" he stuttered. mr choi smiled, "it's okay dear, say honestly."
"yes, i- i like her" he spitted the words, closing his eyes tightly, folding his palms.
"that's great to hear" the man chuckled, he patted hyunwoo head. "you are like a son to me, dear confess soon till it gets late"
mr choi smiled.
"sure" hyunwoo smiled shyly. mr choi walked away after patting his back a few times. he gulped a glass of water again in excitement, he wanted to scream loud but he couldn't.

mi jun sipped the wine, "why are you drinking?" do yoon said.
"im bored" mi jun said wiping his lips with his rough hands.
"then I'll drink with you" do yoon said, toasting with him and drank the wine in one sip. they walked outside at the garden.
"don't you have any other friends?" mi jun said taking his steps slowly. "no, i don't have friends in korea" do yoon said.
do yoon tripped, "did you drink too much, you'll fall" mi jun said holding on the do yoon arms.
"for you" do yoon asked chuckled, he walked with his wobbling legs. "shut up" mi jun sighed. he put do yoon's arms around his shoulders to prevent him from falling.
"were are we walking?" do yoon pouted, resting his head in mi jun's as they walked. "to your house, you're drunk" mi jun gasped and exhaled, he was heavy.