𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯♡︎

"did something happen yesterday" hyunjin worried.
"yeah" yejun sighed. they both met at the way to the houses, she came to take her clothes.
"my mom fell sick, i will be staying with her for a while" she said in a low voice.
"be strong, your mom will be alright" hyunjin said.
"thankyou" she chuckled and pulled him for a hug.
he gulped and looked sideways.
"ah-no it's okay" he patted her head nervously. "then I'll be going now" she said.

"when is dad going back? i mean your dad" hyunwoo corrected himself. "my dad? he's going after few days" youngmi changed the channel.
"you want?-" she asked as his favourite shinchan was playing at the moment.
"no no its completely fine you can watch!" he chuckled and got up from the sofa. "where are you going?" she asked again.
"im going to pick up mi jun"

"why are you here?" do yoon asks as he sees hyunwoo towards him. they were both outside of mi jun's workplace.
"nothing, why are you here?" hyunwoo asks keeping his hands on his pockets. "waiting for him" do yoon said.
mi jun walks out of the restaurant after his shift ends. he noticed two familiar bodies freezing in cold and standing outside. "what is it?" he said crossing his arms.
"oh he's here" hyunwoo said. do yoon blowed on his hands and started rubbing them to feel the warmth. "it's cold right, come let's go home" do yoon said giving mi jun a back hug.
"well it is cold" mi jun said and cuddled his sweater.

"𝘯𝘰𝘰𝘯𝘢! come here" hyunjin shouted from the kitchen.
the kitchen was a mess. the burnt smell was flying all around the kitchen, the dishes were cluttered up.
"what in the heck happened!" youngmi rushed to kitchen.
"i tried baking cookies and it didn't end up really well." hyunjin gives an embarrassed smile on his face. he started coughing all of sudden. youngmi gave a few patts on his back pulling him to the living room.
"why did you even try baking it" youngmi sighed.
"a sudden inspiration came up from somewhere" he coughs. he continued "and the ingredients were already there so" he coughs again. the fire alarm goes on suddenly.
"did you off it?" youngmi asked in hurry.
"should I?" he gets up from the sofa.
"what were you waiting for?" youngmi shrieked. she sighed and hustled to the kitchen.

the three young men reached at their house. mi jun sniffed.
"is our house on fire?" hyunwoo gasped.
the three rushed inside. "what? what happened" do yoon shouted. youngmi takes out the burnt cookies.

"why is there soy sauce on the table" youngmi said.
"was it not vanilla extract?" hyunjin gasped.

"who the f- puts soy sauce on cookies?! are you dumb!" hyunwoo laughs loudly. the fire alarm stopped.
"dude it smells like shit" do yoon starts coughing again.
"don't you both try baking when im not there" do yoon commanded.
>>>

through the crowded hallway, she scurried as fast as she could. her long hair fluttered in breeze...

"what happened, you late again?" yejun said passing a soda can to youngmi.
"yeah, don't even ask about it it's a mess" youngmi sighed.
"well then take care, im going" she said and waved at yejun. someone accidently hits her on her way.
"im sorry, you okay?" asked the guy.
"yeah im fine, it's okay" she says in a hurry.
"you're in this class?" the guy asked as he saw her getting inside the room. she nodded in response.
"hi nice to meet you, im jihoon" the guy smiled asking for a handshake.
"hi im youngmi" she said shaking her hands with him.
the classes got over shortly, hyunwoo doyoon and mi jun were sitting at the table as usual.
"whose that coming with youngmi?" mi jun said narrowing his eyes for a better look.
"this is my new friend, ji hoon" youngmi said introducing to them.
"hey hyunwoo what's up bro" jihoon said hanging his arms around hyunwoo.
"oh, hi!" hyunwoo stuttered.
"yall know each other?" youngmi asked crossing her arms.
do yoon signalled her to sit by tapping on the seat. she sat.
"ofcourse we are friends" jihoon chuckled. he continued, "did you guys order anything?"
"not yet" mi jun spoke.
"wait a sec im getting a call" youngmi said and walked away.
"then let's order" ji hoon said, and others agreed.
"icecream?" do yoon suggested.
"cool then for youngmi a pistachio-" hyunwoo stopped as someone cutt him off.
"ayy who likes pistachio" ji hoon joked.
"she does" hyunwoo said.
"what about a strawberry pie?" jihoon suggested this time.
"she hates strawberry" hyunwoo replied.
"okay then, i'll just order for me i guess" he pouted at dove his eyes into the menu.

"dad said he went back already, he had something urgent in his company" youngmi said, she took a seat besides mi jun next to hyunwoo.
"i have to go" do yoon said standing up from his seat.
"where?" mi jun asked.
"i'll come back fast" before anyone could ask more he ran off.
mi jun sighed. "what happened, mi jun. is something on you're head lately?" youngmi asked placing her hands on his shoulders. he let out a sigh again. "is he going to that yiju- yaju- what was her name? yejun?" mi jun scoffed.
"since he got a new friend, he doesn't want us" he uttered in disbelief.
"that's true" she said agreeing with him.
"where did he go?" jihoon said walking towards the table with the orders.

"he's a loser, who wants him anyway" a girl mocked.
"but did you all payed attention, he's kinda handsome" the other girl chuckled. "you like that nerd?" another girl laughed. the classes filled with mockery and bullshit.
"they're talking nonsense, just go in" ju won said pushing him inside the class. hyunjin held back.
"what is it? have you completed the project, hyunjin?" the professor asked him.
"no-not yet professor" he stuttered.
"then go inside and complete it, instead of hanging around with this fool!" the professor nagged.
"you come here" the professor catched juwon by his ears.
"dad leave me" juwon grumbled. the professor was also his dad.

he shifted his eyes here and there, he peeped inside the classroom. they were few girls. the girls who talked shit about to a minute ago.. he shaked his legs restlessly, and made up the courage to go inside the room..
"𝘺𝘦𝘴 𝘪 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘥𝘰 𝘪𝘵" he said to himself. he stepped inside the classroom. the classroom which was filled with commotion turned dead silent. he walked through, scrunching a paper in his hands to his seat which was in a corner, he sat on the stool and took the project which was postponed.
he took a paintbrush a dipped it in water. the water turned black in an instant. "𝘪𝘵𝘴 𝘴𝘰 𝘥𝘢𝘳𝘬 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦, 𝘸𝘩𝘺 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘤𝘶𝘳𝘵𝘢𝘪𝘯𝘴 𝘤𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘦𝘥?" he thought.

"he isn't handsome at all, you have something wrong with your eyes" the girl said in a low tone. hyunjin got up from his seat and walked up to the curtains.
"wha-why is he walking towards us?" the other girl gulped.
"he walked past the girls and opened the curtain is jiffy which made the room fill with sunlight. he then walked to go back to his seat.

"stop" a girl from the gang called for him. he stopped walking.
"he turned back. the sunlight come into site making his visible. his golden skin sparkled. the hazel brown eyes which was visible through his glasses bloomed. the dark brown hair also waved in the cold breeze which came out from a half opened window.
"nothing you can go back" the girl stuttered. she gasped.
"he is handsome" she said.

"you look tired, why don't you take rest for now?" the old man from mi jun's part time job nagged. "im not tired at all, you should rest you're old, how can you be doing these kind of jobs?" he nagged back.
the man threw the unwashed towel on his head, " how dare you call me old, you punk!" mi jun chuckled. "sorry sorry"
"you should stop now, you have been continously working for 4 hours, it's not good for your health" the man patted mi jun's back. he smiled.

"you're back.." do yoon said. he was waiting for mi jun to come back.
"why are you standing outside, it's past midnight" mi jun said a taking a step forward. "it's past midnight, why are you late?" doyoon asked, he took a step forward.
mi jun walked inside the house. "did you eat anything" he asked with a worry on his face.

suddenly, mi jun's legs became weak and they started to wobble. he lost his grip and stumled against the door. ofcourse he didn't eat anything, and he's been continously working for 4 hours.
"MI JUN!" do yoon shouted as the other lost his balance.
mi jun let his heavy head rest on the other's shoulder.
do yoon placed him on the bed. he placed his back of his hands on the other's forehead to check the temperature.
"you're have a fever!" do yoon said. mi jun's stomach grumbled. "wait here I'll bring you food" do yoon got up from the bed and ran to kitchen.

"you're confusing me"

.