𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘦♡︎

"the smell is not going!" hyunwoo shouted from the bathroom.
"well its not my problem, because you started it first" hyunjin said the sentence, and realised he's done, he rushed to his room.

the next day eventually came, the sun rises, the birds sang, and again the daily lifestyle continues on..

"so are we all done?" hyunwoo asked the others, making sure he's secure and good to drive.
"yes" youngmi said, eyes on her phone.
"you said you weren't coming, what happened" do yoon asked mi jun, who was half asleep.
"mmh, noth-ing" he mumbled. hyunjin was sleeping peacefully at the back seat, deep sleeper.
...
"oh, welcome, welcome" hyunwoo's mom welcomed the guests.
"oh, i heared your son is coming" the guest asked.
"yes, yes he's coming, he's on his way with his friends" she replied proudly.
the house filled with laughs and jokes.
...

"guys, he's asking me for another date" youngmi gasped in suprise.
"don't go" do yoon said from the back seat.
"why not" she whined, even though the last date was boring, she had a hope.
"you said it was boring, and he also didn't seem a nice guy" hyunwoo sulked.
"when did you even see him?" she scoffed.
hyunwoo didn't respond, he was boiling with jealousy inside.
"but still don't go, we're going to our hometown now" do yoon said strictly.
"hm, true i can't go while im going to home, family is more important" she said and offed her phone.

the sentence "family is more important" made hyunwoo extra happy, she considered his parents and his as a family, even though she wasn't blood related. he happily smiled.

mi jun's phone continued buzzing, do yoon took a glance at his phone and saw it was his father, the one mi jun hated the most, he turned off the phone. he didn't wanted the beautiful day to be sad and angry for mi jun, more over he was sleeping peacefully, do yoon didn't want to wake him up.
.
"are you home, my dear" his mom warmly hugged him tightly.
"yes, mom. by the way where is dad?" hyunwoo asked still tightly hugging his mom.
"dad went to the market" she said walking to the kitchen.
"where are the others, dear?" she asked.
"wait, where are the others" he rushed outside to call them.

"GUYS COME!" he shouted.

youngmi stretched her back, after the one hour long drive, mi jun and do yoon was awake but was blankly staring outside, not even trying to get outside. hyunjin. he was still asleep.

"children, eat first" his mom gathered everyone and set a delicious meal table.
"looks yummy" do yoon said.
"i will eat well" everyone said and start digging.
"eat well dear," she patted mi jun's head. he was extremely happy and sad at the same time. no one has never treated him like that, his own mom didn't even care if he ate the food. he got teary, still tried to hide it.

"i'm back from the market!" hyunwoo's dad said loudly while entering house. "oh you're here" she took the shopping bad filled with groceries and snacks and headed to the kitchen.
"ohh did everyone reach already?" he smiled brightly.
.
.
"wow the food was crazy, my tummy will burst" mi jun said rubbing his stomach.
he was on the way with do yoon and youngmi to their house, as hyunwoo's house was already full.
"right, the food was so good" do yoon chuckled.
"atlast it's her food, it is supposed to me tasty" youngmi added.
the three walked, as the house was just opposite to hyunwoo's.
.
.
12pm midnight at youngmi's house-

"why are you here?" do yoon slightly opened his eyes, he recognised it was hyunjin in the dark standing like a ghost at their bedroom door.
"oh you scared the sh*t out of me!" mi jun jumps from sleep, covering him with blankets. hyunjin walks upto the bed and sits their blankly staring the floor.
"hey, it's midnight" do yoon mumbled as he was asleep.
"hyung.. the relatives" hyunjin sighed.
"what about them" mi jun asked.
"one of them is sleeping soundly, snoring like a lion, and the other one is continuously asking me questions" he paused and then continues
"do you draw?"
"are you dating?"
"how is your studies"
"what is your dream?"
"am i doing an interview? they're not letting me sleep!" he sighed.

"hyunwoo, what about him?" do yoon asked.
"he felt asleep after eating a pile of food and now he's not opening the door" he cries yawning.
"come, sleep here" do yoon pulled hyunjin for a cuddle and after a few minutes, the three finally went to deep sleep.
.
.
the morning rises, youngmi walks upto the kitchen with dark under eyes and messy hair, she opened the refrigerator door to get water.
"OH MY GOSH!" mi jun spits water as he got shocked.
"gudmornin" she mumbled and gulped a large glass of water.
"you didn't sleep?" he asked.
"no i just finished the drama" she said putting the bottle back to fridge.
"ah, by the way hyunjin slept here last night" mi jun said crawling back to room.
"oh- bathroom, i want to pee!" she said rushing to bathroom.
.
mi jun saw missed calls and threats of his own dad, like usual, but the phone was on silent.
"did you keep my phone on silent?" mi jun asked do yoon who was still half asleep.
"mm, it was your father" he mumbled in sleep.
mi jun smiled at him, he walked outside the room.
____

"YOU RUINED EVERYTHING!"

♡____________________♡

- 𝗿𝗲𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗶𝘃𝗲𝘀 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗱𝗮𝗺𝗻 𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗼𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘀𝘂𝗿𝗲
𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗻𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽!!

im sorry this chap is short!