𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺 𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘳♡︎

hyunwoo was in the rooftop. the cold breeze hitted slightly through his hair, he clasped and brushed his palms together for warmth.
"where the fuck were you!" youngmi shouted full of worry.
hyunwoo flinched and turned back.
"do you know where all i searched for you?"
"com'ere" he called her loudly.

"what are you even doing here?" youngmi said lowing down her voice.
"nothing i was bored, i just" hyunwoo sighed.
"it's late, you said you're coming with me for shopping" she said. a grab on her wrist and hyunwoo pulled her for hug.
youngmi's eyes widened in shock.

𝘩𝘺𝘶𝘯𝘸𝘰𝘰'𝘴 𝘱𝘰𝘷

𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦? 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘪 𝘴𝘢𝘺 𝘪𝘵? 𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘶𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘪'𝘷𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘱𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘤𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘪𝘳𝘳𝘰𝘳 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘢 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘦 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘪𝘵 𝘥𝘪𝘥𝘯'𝘵 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘬. 𝘪 𝘵𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘺 𝘤𝘢𝘭𝘮 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘨𝘦𝘵𝘴 𝘤𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘦 𝘰𝘳 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘴𝘱𝘦𝘢𝘬 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘦.
𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘺𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘴, 𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘥𝘩𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘪 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘶𝘱𝘱𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘯 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘴𝘪𝘵𝘶𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘴.. 𝘴𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘶𝘱 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘰𝘺𝘴 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦𝘥, 𝘣𝘦𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘧𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘪𝘥𝘯'𝘵 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦.
𝘪'𝘷𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘦𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘥𝘪𝘧𝘧𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘭𝘺.
𝘪 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘳. 𝘢 𝘭𝘰𝘵.
𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘪 𝘨𝘶𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘥 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘮𝘦 𝘧𝘰 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘧𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘣𝘦𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘴𝘩𝘦'𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘪𝘮 𝘤𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘰. 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘪 𝘯𝘦𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘧𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘲𝘶𝘪𝘤𝘬𝘭𝘺 𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘸𝘪𝘴𝘦 𝘪 𝘸𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥𝘯'𝘵 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘢𝘺 𝘪𝘵. 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘣𝘳𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘴𝘶𝘱𝘱𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘴 𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘢𝘤𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘳.
𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘯𝘦𝘦𝘥𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘮𝘦. 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘢𝘴 𝘢 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘢𝘴 𝘢-
___

"i need to tell you something" hyunwoo spoke in a wobbly tone. youngmi closed her eyes, she knew what was going to happen in the other second. her head reached till his chest, making her to hear his heartbeat. she opened her eyes and looked up to his face.
"don't look" hyunwoo stammered pushing her head down which made her face buried between his chest.

" i...like you"

dae myung started watching shinchan and was seated peacefully in the sofa of the living room.
do yoon closes the door. he got on to the bed and pulls mijun closer. "what are you doing?" mi jun said stuttering and getting backwards. his redness on his cheeks made do yoon smile.
"what do you think im doing" do yoon said in a smoky voice. he placed his hands on the other's shirt buttons, ready to open it. mi jun gulped. his mind was going somewhere else.

"im giving you a towel bath man, you're burning up"
do yoon said and opened his shirt buttons. the toned body flashed in do yoon's eyes, he widened it. he grabs the towel and dips it in warm water placed in a bowl right next to him on the table.
he slowly and gently places the towel on mi jun's chest and started moving it in directions. a pleasant tingle stroke up to his ears. he closed his palms with his fingers.
"lie down, that would be more easier" do yoon said.
mi jun lies down on the bed, listening to do yoon, he gently closes his eyes. do yoon gently grabs his arms and lifted it.