𝘧𝘪𝘷𝘦♡︎

"seriously late? are you guys kids? stand outside!" the professor shouts and walked away full of anger.
"are you guys kids? then why make us stand out?"
mi jun said mocking him. do yoon laughed.

"hey stay here, i'll be back from the toilet"
mi jun taps on doyoon's shoulder and walks away. doyoon nodded in response.

yejun walks through the hallway with a pile of books stacked up in her hands covering her face. she drops the books accidently by tripping over the stairs.
"are you okay?" a male voice asked.
...
"yes" she smiled awkwardly. her brown hair covered her small face, she parts her hair and puts it behind her ear.she finally looks up.
"ah- you are?" she asked in confuse, trying to remember the face which she have seen earlier.
"oh" he paused and gets up "hi im doyoon". he lend his hands towards her.
....

"ah-" doyoon started picking up the books, realising the books were muddled everywhere. yejun tries to pick up the books. "no its fine I'll pick it up for you" he said.
"you're hurt" he said, taking a glance at her wounded knee. yejun sighed. "it looks like it hurt a lot-"
"no, it's okay, im totally fine" yejun said, she started trying to walk.
do yoon walked with her to the library. he helped with her injured knee.
...
"thanks" yejun smiled.
"welcome" doyoon stuttered.
he left the library in a rush, rushing back to the place where he was meant to stay.
.
"ahh! i said you to stay here where did you go" mi jun exclaimed.
"not far" do yoon replied while walking upto him.

>>>>

youngmi and hyunwoo walked back after thier classes.

"so what are you gonna do this weekend?" youngmi asked.
she didn't get a reply, so she turned back.
hyunwoo was too busy looking at something.
"are you seriously-"
"hey come look at this" hyunwoo giggled.
"isn't this the latest mini toy of ACEGLOB!" he laughed.
"weren't you looking for this one" youngmi widened her eyes.
"yess!" both chuckled.
both youngmi and hyunwoo got home before dark with full of food.

youngmi checked yejun's messages after reaching home ...
.
.
.

"what? blind date?" hyunwoo slams on the table.
"now why are you overreacting?" mi jun sighed and took a sip from his coke.
"what overreacting i was just amazed" hyunwoo scoffed.
"so? when is this blind date?" do yoon asked youngmi.
"tommorow" youngmi took a mouthfull of beer.
"tommorow?!" hyunwoo loured.
"ah now what's with you?" hyunjin tapped on hyunwoo.
"hey why are you drinking so much" mi jun tries to stop youngmi from drinking. he took a grip on her shoulders and tried to make her sit.

"i never went on a blind date in my whole life!" "do i look like girl?" "what should i wear?" youngmi exclaimed.
although she watched a lot of dramas and read a lot of mangas, she never went on a date. she also didn't have the "pretty dress" which other girls wore to dates.

"you should wear clothes" hyunjin grinned making it as a joke. he didn't knew why girls wanted to dress up so bad. youngmi gives hyunjin a death glare.
"sorry, that was a bad joke" hyunjin sips his water.

"i don't have a single pretty dress! all I have is black t-shirts and hoods" youngmi puts her hand on her head.
"what's wrong with those, you look pretty!" hyunwoo whined. yes, he was drunk.

"are they drunk" mi jun scratched his head.
"pretty much" do yoon nodded in response.
"who will date me? i'm betting! i don't think this is gonna work out" "10,000 won!" youngmi knocks out.

"she's definitely drunk-" do yoon nodded his head and took his last sip of beer.
"𝘩𝘺𝘶𝘯𝘨 you're stopping?" hyunjin gets up.
"yeah" do yoon gets up. hyunwoo knocks out.
"help me carry-" hyunjin stops.
do yoon carries youngmi to her room, tucked her in and then he goes back to his room and jumps into his bed.
"then 𝘩𝘺𝘶𝘯𝘨 you help" hyunjin looked at
mi jun. he sighed and helps hyunjin carry hyunwoo to his room.
"don't go" hyunwoo says in drunk.
hyunjin tucks in hyunwoo and mi jun goes back to his room.

mi jun entered his room. he sees do yoon sleeping. he layed on the bed and gazed at the plain white ceiling. his thoughts were about some one.

𝘧𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘩𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬>>

a girl bumps into mi jun. "sorryy..". she apologised and walks away in a hurry as she had something urgent.

𝘧𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘩𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘴<<<

"she's pretty" he said to himself and closed his eyes.

the morning rised. a loud voice from youngmi's room made hyunwoo freak out.

"YAHHHH"

"why why why what happened" hyunwoo rushed into youngmi's room hearing the loud noise.
"he texted!!" youngmi squealed.
"what?" hyunwoo snatches the phone.
"𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘸𝘦 𝘨𝘰?" hyunwoo reads the text loudly. youngmi grabs her phone back.
"what should i sayy???" her hand trembled.
"wait let me think." hyunwoo said sitting on the bed.
___
𝘣𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘥 𝘥𝘢𝘵𝘦: 𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 9𝘱𝘮? 𝘪𝘴 𝘪𝘵 𝘰𝘬𝘢𝘺 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶?
__

"what? 9pm? is he crazy?" hyunwoo shouts. hyunwoo grabs her phone again.
"what what, what are you gonna reply?" she said annoyed.
"wait just a minute"
__
𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘨𝘮𝘪 : 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘯𝘰𝘰𝘯? 2 𝘰𝘳 3?
___________
hyunwoo types.
"but i have classes at noon!" youngmi sighed.
"you should have discussed with me before!" she yelled.

"just cut the class" hyunwoo looks somewhere else.
"he's texting!!" youngmi flinched and buried her eyes into the phone, waiting for an answer.
"he said okayy!!" youngmi gives a sudden hug in excitement to hyunwoo. hyunwoo felt tingles over his chest, he blushed and took a step back.
"are you that happy?" hyunwoo rolled his eyes.
" OFCOURSE! it's my first blind date!" youngmi chuckled in excitement.

youngmi reaches the place which was decided by her date. she recognised the guy by the picture yejun sended her earlier.

"hello nice to meet you" she bowed to the other person.
the other person bowed back.
"how about a coffee first?" he requested. youngmi agreed.
....

"you're bored?" mijun chuckled softly.
"yes im very bored" hyunwoo said shaking his legs peeping somewhere specific.
"is that why you followed her till this restaurant?" mijun scoffed.
"FOLLOW?" he shouted. "what do you mean by follow?" he lowered his voice and sucked his teeth, covering himself with a newspaper.
mi jun sighed in disbelief.
"im just here because i wanted a coffee" he said rolling his eyes.
"did you see his face?" mi jun said in a tight voice.
"no" hyunwoo said quietly.

"hey hey hey look he's coming" hyunwoo tapped aggressively on mijun.
"ah stop" mijun sighed.
hyunwoo and mijun were in the corner of the restaurant, the place were youngmi's date was, looking like spies.
"he sure is handsome" mijun giggled.
"not more than me, he looks like 40 year old man" hyunwoo rolled his eyes.
....

"you're lee kyung won- ?"
"yes, yes" he nodded his head and smiled gently.
youngmi chuckled awkwardly.
.....
"looks like their having a great time" mi jun smiled.
hyunwoo sighed. "come let's go, enough for today". hyunwoo leaves the restaurant.
"what happened, you're not bored anymore?" mi jun followed him back.
> > >

do yoon was constantly checking his watch, waiting for youngmi. as he turns back he bumps into someone..