𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺♡︎

"are you helping me or are you-" hyunwoo clicked his tongue.
"fine fine fine" youngmi rolled her eyes.
hyunwoo asked for help in his upcoming project and had demanded that he would fulfill a wish of her if she decides to help him. "why are you wearing my shirt?" hyunwoo said taking a glance at her. "you said you don't want it" youngmi scoffed. "humph!" hyunwoo pouted.

      "here, eat" do yoon said handing over a bowl of porridge. he noticed the dullness in mi jun's face. he patted his head. "thanks" said mi jun with a smile on his face.
"why are you working this hard?" do yoon sighed.
"im not working hard" he replied and digged into his food.
"why didn't you pick me up today?" he asked. he stopped eating. "something came up" do yoon said, he stood up.
"im going to take a bath, eat everything" he said grabbing his towels from the stand. he hung his towel on his neck and walked inside the bathroom.

"ofcourse, something came up" mi jun mumbled rolling his eyes. "what is wrong with me? why do i care" he scoffed and swallowed the porridge.

"i miss her" hyunjin yawned, he stretched his arms and relaxed on the bed. "should i call her?" he thought. "ayy" he denied and layed on his bed again. he takes out a bracelet pit of his bag and looks at it dearly. the bracelet was haewon's. he picked it up at her doorsteps but she had already left.

     the heater motor juddered. he wiped the steam of the mirror with his bare hands and looked at himself. do yoon gets out of the bathroom. he noticed mi jun sleeping. he takes away the porridge bowl from mi jun's hands gently. he smiled looking at the bowl, happy that the other completed the food he made. brushing his hair, he leaned towards and warmed mi jun by covering him with blankets. he then dims the lights.

                he climbed to the bed from the opposite side and went inside the blankets. he looked at mi jun again. seeing the other sleeping peacefully with pouty lips and looking extremely comfortable, he found him cute. he realised minjun was wearing his glasses so he took them off and placed in on the table. he slowly closes his eyes.

a high pitched scream came from youngmi's room. hyunwoo could hear it clearly as his room was close to her. panicking, he rushed to her doors and barged in.
"HEY" he roared.
"what?" "why do you have a spatula in your hand?" youngmi said.
"why did you scream?" hyunwoo blabbered.
"oh i just watching an drama" she laughed.
"that's funny?" he scoffed. "i thought you were in danger". he peeped at her laptop which was on the bed.
"oh this drama? I've wanted to watch it" he said.
"come, let's watch it together" she giggled.
♡___________________________♡

   "𝘪𝘵𝘴 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘭𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘺" he said with a deep voice. rubbing his eyes, he felt someone on his arms. non other than mi jun. he was in doyoon's arms. he smiled, "mi jun, wake up" he whispered. he got a response of mi jun mumbling in sleep.

      hyunwoo opened his eyes, he groaned in pain. he remembers last night. "she really do have some bad sleeping habits" he moved youngmi's legs which was on his stomach the whole time, he stood up and stretched his back.

      𝘢𝘩 𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘺 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦𝘴 𝘪 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘤𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘩𝘪𝘮! 𝘪𝘴 𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘦𝘢𝘥?
hyunjin sighed. he opened hyunwoo's door. "what? where is he?" he noticed a figure moving behind. he turns back and sees hyunwoo tiptoeing, getting out of youngmi's room.
"hyung, why are you here?" hyunjin widened his eyes.
"no hyunjin-"
"don't tell me you already slept with her" he raised his voice.
"quite!" hyunwoo peeps through the door if she had waken up by his loud noise. he then smacks hyunjin's head with the spatula.
"slept with her? that's sound so wrong! we were just watching dramas and fell asleep. hyunwoo clarified himself.
"that's the same thing, you slept on the same bed" hyunjin chuckled.
hyunwoo groaned, keeping his hand on his back.
"what happened?" hyunjin asked.
"ah, i fell from the bed last night, if my memory is correct, she kicked me more than ten times." hyunwoo sighed in pain.

          the loud noise of hyunjin from the living room reached mi jun's ear. he woke up in a shock. his head accidentally hitted do yoons chin. "ah, that hurts" do yoon cried.
"sorry" he looks at do yoon, and notices that he's shirtless.
"why are you always shirtless?!" mi jun shouted.
"why are you so loud?!" do yoon shouted back.

"did they start they're fight already?, ugh im the only one whose normal in this house, what to do" hyunjin nagged.

      "will he come today too?" the girls in hyunjin class gossiped. "i hope so, I've never fallen for a nerd" the other girl laughed. the one who everyone is talking about, enters the classroom. even tho he wore normal clothes, it appeared fashionable and classy to others.
    he walked to his seat at the corner at usual and started his project right away. '𝘸𝘩𝘺 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘴𝘦 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭𝘴 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘵 𝘮𝘦? 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘴 𝘸𝘳𝘰𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘮?' he thought. he sipped his cold coffee awkwardly not looking at them but just staring at the board and windows, looking here and there.

"what happened? why is your hand on your back every time? did you fall?" youngmi questioned.
"basically yes, i fell" hyunwoo rolled his eyes. 
"then bye im going to my class" mi jun said.
"where is he?" youngmi asked, she referred to do yoon.
"i don't know, maybe with yejun?" mi jun sighed.
he walks to his class. he spots do yoon sitting with yejun, and laughing.
he decided not to go in the that direction and moves to the corner at the back top side. since he was seated in the back, he could see them clearly. he looked through the window which was of his left side. it was fall season. he viewed the dry fallen leaves and plugs in his earphones.
he felt a tap on his right arm.
"hey" a guy spoked. he had cat eyes, which were so fierce.
mi jun removed his earphones. "you good bruh?" the guy asked. "yeah" mi jun replied. the guy moved his black sunglasses to his head. he opens his book and starts doodling. that was nobody except ji hoon. he slicked back his hair.
"what are you doing here tho?" mi jun asked.
"you never saw me? i was in the class the whole time" ji hoon said.
"oh- i didn't saw you" mi jun replied. he never looked at anyone's faces other than the professor's.

"hyunjin? can you draw me?"  the girl asked him leaning on his table. he didn't even know her name.
"sorry i have a project to do" he replied quietly. he didn't want anyone to interfere while he's working on something.
"if you don't mind i can help you with it" the girl said again.
the bunch of other girls were at the corner giggling and laughing at them.
"oh really thanks" hyunjin replied.
"what can i help you with?" the girl was excited and was ready to help with whatever he said.
"then, get me the periwinkle shade from the tubes" he said.
                     the girl was stunned and confused. her hands trembled upon picking the colour. the girls at the back stopped talking and it was dead silence. she closes her eyes and randomly picks one colour from the tubes set. she crossed her finger expecting it to turn out the one he wanted.
"that's sky blue" he said, taking a glance on her hands. she hesitated and picks another one.
"that's pastel blue" he said crossing his arms.
an unexpected hand comes from his back side and touches the periwinkle colour. "is this the right one?" the voice spoke. he turns back.

"noona?"