𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦♡︎

"what are you two doing" the lady ranted. they both were extremely close from an angle that she saw which made her thoughts go somewhere else.
"aunt, it's not like that" mi jun said trying to clear up the situation.

"aunt my ass! are you going to continue yelling from here?! geez, hurry up and get out, you both are disturbing our guests!" she nagged, she wanted them out.

"young boys are weird these days, oh my world" she walked away still nagging them.
both escaped the coffee shop quickly out of embarrassment.

meanwhile at the university. the first lecture was over. youngmi and yejun exited the class. they talked about their upcoming classes, while someone at the corner was watching them.

"hey that girl is coming" the guy whispered. it was the two guys who found youngmi beautiful the day before. she didn't like to dress up she never did. she just wore a plain t-shirt and a baggy pant, she still looked beautiful in any cloth she wore.

"you go and ask" the other pushed the individual to her.
"no you ask" the other insisted.
...

"so, i'll see you again" youngmi waved to yejun, smiling. she was happy that she made a new friend.
"byee" yejun waved back, she smiled back letting her cute dimples out.
the two boys approached youngmi. but it was seen in a creepy way, they both gave a creepy look.

"excuse me can i have your number?" the guy asked straight away, without even asking for her name first as usually human beings do.
"excuse me who are you?" youngmi replied.
"ah, i am-" the boy got cutt off my another male voice.

"darling did you miss me?"
hyunwoo hugged her from behind, crossing his hands on her waist. he usually was affectionate with everyone.
she got flustered and shook the same time by the sudden hug from behind. it got tingles all over a body.
"hey what are you doing-" she uttered. hyunwoo released her back hug and held her hand, which made her flinch.
"oh- you have a boyfriend" the boy said deadly looking at hyunwoo, indignant.

"yes yes" hyunwoo smiled, making the guys to stay away from her. he noticed it for a while, that those boys were looking at her in a wierd manner, which made him furious. he pulled her hands and walks away. the guy was still looking at youngmi in a creepy way, they went back to their business eventually.

"will you release my hand? it's hurting" youngmi said. the tight grip of hyunwoo's hand left a redness on her wrist but it didn't last longer.
"ah- sorry" hyunwoo releases and touched his nape.
"what was that?" she spoke. she kept an eye contact as she was waiting for the reply.
"that? i was trying to save you from those guys" hyunwoo said cutting the eye contact.
"are they going to kidnap me or something?" she scoffed and rolled her eyes.

"they were giving a creepy vibe! what do you want to eat?" hyunwoo changed the topic. they walked heading over to the restaurant.

"isn't that mi jun and do yoon?" hyunwoo peeked as he saw familiar faces.
"ohh yeah it is" youngmi said.
"have they gotten close already?" hyunwoo tittered. they both approached them from behind.

"what are you two doing together" he hung his arms around their neck.
"nothing much" mi jun smiled.

"wait for me!" a male voice shouted.
"hyunjin?" youngmi calls as she turns back noticing hyunjin running over.
"did yall forget about me?" he says out of breath. he took deep breaths.
"who are you, my highness" hyunwoo mocks him.
"shut up you old man!" hyunjin hits hyunwoo slightly. he laughs.

>>>>>

"i can't believe you guys are moving out" hyunwoo's mom sighed keeping her hand on her forehead.
"it's not like we're not going to come back" hyunwoo said while folding his clothes.
"but your still far away from me" she says mournfully.
"its not that far, i'll call you eveytime" he smiled.
"oh my, my son has grew up a lot" she said sighing. hyunwoo grinned and gave his mom a peck on her forehead. he never separated with his mom and it was kind of new to him to move and stay with others other than his mom and dad.

at youngmi's house-

"youngmi can you pack this too!" do yoon shouted from his room.
"pack yourselves, i already have tons to pack!" youngmi shouted back.
do yoon enters her room. he glares at her from the corner of her door.
"but still how are you packing it nicely? i can't do it neatly" he sulked and sat on the bed crossing his legs observing every single step of her folding her dresses neatly.

"you just have to do it nicely, watch and learn" youngmi said.

"how was your day?" youngmi asked, as the room was filled with silence.
do yoon recalled his day with mi jun. he put a smile on his face. he remembered the present day full of chaos, his days were boring at China usually since he didn't have friends nor he didn't remember anything from China.

"what?" youngmi asked him, since he didn't reply anything.
"mi jun that guy is quite strange" he said.

"mi jun? why would he be strange?" youngmi asked confused.
"no like he's a bit annoying" do yoon said, he was annoyed the whole day, the constant slipping of his cold brew, and mi jun's annoying behaviour but still he liked it.

"yeah he is" she replied chuckling.
"righttt??" do yoon sighed.
"what? what did he do this time?" youngmi asked laughing.
"he spilled my brew, 2 times this day" he clicked his tongue while folding his sweaters.
"oh- that's common, im used to it" youngmi scoffed.
"he is always like that?"
"yeah yeah he is super clumsy" youngmi giggled softly.
"eh?" do yoon exclaimed.
"he used to spill my strawberry milk everyday at school" she said recalling her memories from highschool.
"is it his hobby" do yoon chuckled. the room got silent again.

"what happened why are you sulking again?" youngmi asked. do yoon was sulking like a baby.
"pack it for me.. please?." he begged her, he was done with it, his clothes didn't fit his bag, and that got him upset.

♡_____________♡

"oh mijun is heree" hyunwoo ran towards him, as he noticed mi jun walking towards his house. mi jun entered his house
"where is youngmi and doyoon? its almost time to go" hyunwoo checked the clock.
"oh she is here" hyunjin said, pulling his luggage weakly, half asleep.
...
"get in the carr" hyunwoo honked, he was already seated in the car.

"i prepared kimchi and some side dishes make sure you keep it in your fridge and eat it later" his mom patted youngmi's head handing over the bundle. everyone said goodbye and got in the car.

youngmi sat on the front seat with hyunwoo. in the back, hyunjin in the middle sitting like a ham and do-yoon and mi jun on both sides like the bread.
"ahh i hate sitting in the middle" hyunjin sighed. he said in a low voice as his sleep didn't go away, he wanted to sleep more.
"hyunjin, sit here" do yoon moves for him. "thanks" he smiled, he got happy the fact that he got the side seat and can sleep peacefully without getting jammed in the middle. they started their journey to their new house.
"it's Saturday you can relax we don't have to get there in time" young mi smiled looking out of the window, enjoying the views.

-

"we've reached" hyun woo shouts loudly, which made everyone awake in a shock.
do yoon woke up, wiping his drool.
mi jun gets off the car and stretches, he yawned.
"geez his drool is all over my shirt".

"hyunjin! wake up we got here" youngmi tapped on hyunjin to wake him up.
"hyunjin? wake uppp" she taps aggressively
"why isn't he getting up" she sighed in frustration. hyunjin was still sleeping, his hair was messed , mouth wide open overall looking funny.
"him? he's a little hard to wake up" hyunwoo exhaled sharply.

"damn. where is the key?"

♡___________________♡