𝘧𝘪𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯♡

BOOM
kyunwon flew to a far distance. an individual enters the scene. the scene got pretty intense. the wind, made the individual hot.
"touch her, and you're dead" hyunwoo said.
...
"shut up, if he's dead you're going to jail" mi jun said.
"youngmi are you okay" do yoon hurried to her worryingly.
kyunwon groans in pain, he stood up again looking at them with wild eyes. he wiped his blood which was dripping for his lips.
"how dare you touch my sister?!" do yoon punched him on his face before he could say anything. kyungwon was tired, he had no more energy to fight back.
"you're coming with me to the police" hyunwoo said and grabbed kyungwon's hand. mi jun went to the seat, grabbed youngmi's purse and handed it over to her.
youngmi was in suprise and in a huge relief that they came before the scene got more worse.

the four walked back home.
"im not a kid, i can handle myself! if we weren't there what would happen to you!" hyunwoo said.
"i knew he was a creepy dude!" do yoon said.
"how did you guys find me?" youngmi asked in a low voice.
"you're snapchat location was on" mi jun said.
"i swear i know that jerk-" do yoon sighed.
...
they reached home. hyunwoo stretched his back and layed on the sofa.
"i ordered pizza" mi jun said and rested his head on hyunwoo lap. do yoon was still worried about youngmi. youngmi went inside her room.
"what happened?" hyunwoo asked.
"don't worry, she will be fine after a while, that dude is with police anyway" mi jun said.
"nothing will happen to her, she's safe" hyunwoo calmed do yoon with words.

"where is hyunjin?" mi jun asked.
"oh he said he will be late" hyunwoo said.

do yoon knocked on youngmi's door. "come in" she replied.
"are you okay?" do yoon asked.
"yes im fine" youngmi replied, her eyes filled with tears. do yoon pulled her for a tight hug.
"you're not okay, you're crying" do yoon said. youngmi weeped, she was absolutely terrified with what happened with her. "im here for you" he gave a kiss on her forehead and let out a tear.
.
the doorbell rang. hyunwoo rushed to the door.
"PIZZA'S HERE!" he shouted like a child.

"come, let's eat" do yoon wiped her tears.
youngmi nodded.

"wow, this looks good" hyunwoo gulped. "youngmi's here to eat" do yoon said happily.
"youngmi! come take a bite, it's really good" hyunwoo smiled widely with a pizza slice in his hand, handing over it to her. he didn't want her to look sad. he wanted to make her smile.
"thanks" youngmi smiled. everyone started eating.

"im home" hyunjin said as he got home and removed his foot wear. he looked at the table. "what? you all are eating pizza without me?" hyunjin gasped.
"yes, come fast or i'll finish it" hyunwoo mocked. hyunjin rushed and joined the table.
"what is this, what happened to your hands again?" mi jun asked as he noticed a cut on his palms.
"ah! it's nothing, it's normal to have rashes on hands while doing art work!" hyunjin laughed.
"clumsy as hell" hyunwoo said.

everyone finished with eating and went to their rooms to sleep. hyunjin closed his door, he removed his jacket and layed on his bed.

flashback > >

hyunjin and haewon was at a shop outside their university.
"bye, i have to go now" hae won said.
"take care!" hyunjin said, he smiled still looking at her as she walked away slowly. as she was no longer seen, hyunjin started walking back to home. a bunch of bullies approached him.
"look at you dating!" the guy pushed hyunjin, making him fall on the floor, he got up instantly.
"hae won? i had a eye on her already,fuck! she stunning hot!" the other bully said, and made dirty jokes about her. they all started laughing.
"shut your dirty mouth" hyunjin punched him on the face, making the other step back a little.
"oh you punched me? protective huh?" the bully mocked him. hyunjin is usually quite, bit when he couldnt stand anymore he will fight back. the fight didn't last for long. he cried and walked home.

flashback ends<<
he didn't say to anyone, he had a fight with his seniors.
"life sucks" he said and closed his eyes.

the morning rose,

"mi jun wake up" do yoon said softly, mi jun was all over do yoon's body. he rested his head on yoon's arm, looking tiny next to him, hugging him like a child.
"five more minutes" mi jun mumbled and squeezed his arms. do yoon slightly opened his eyes and looked at mi jun.
"he looks cute while sleeping" he smiled and gazed at him.
..
"what in the-" hyunjin said as he got into thier room.
"BAM!"
mi jun slid to the floor. do yoon panicked and jumped from the bed after pushing
mi jun down.
"oh hyunjin, what-what are you doing here?" do yoon sluttered.
"AAAH" mi jun groans in pain from the floor. "why did you push me you jerk!" he screamed.
"when did i push you? you fell on your own" do yoon scoffed awkwardly.

"anyways i came to take the toilet paper from your toilet" hyunjin said.
"what, why do you want toilet paper?" do yoon asked.
"hyunwoo has been sitting there for hours" hyunjin said grabbing the toilet paper roll and walked away. mi jun glared at do yoon.
"what are you looking at?!" do yoon snapped at him left the room awkwardly.

hae won got angry as she knew hyunjin was hiding something from her.hae won raged. hyunjin said nothing. he faced down. hae won sighed.
"im gonna teach them a lesson!" hae won said. "no! don't go" hyunjin said. he held her hand, and looked at her.
.
.
hyunwoo squeals. "keep it quite!" mi jun whispered.
"he was in a relationship?! our hyunjin grew up, he got a girlfriend now!" hyunwoo jumped from excitement.
"does he know we're about to pick him up?" do yoon chuckled.
do yoon, hyunwoo and mi jun were outside of hyunjin's campus to pick him up after his lectures.
"i need to tell youngmi right away" hyunwoo said and took out his phone from his pocket.
"wait, we don't even know if they're really dating" mi jun said.
"true, they might just be friends" do yoon said.
.
.
"it's dangerous, i will take care of it, noona" hyunjin said.
"take care of yourselves" hae won said and patted his head.
a smiled appeared on hyunjin face, he blushed.
"i'll see you later" hyunjin said waving as she walked away.
.
"look look look that fellow is blushing hard!" hyunwoo giggled.
"he definitely has a crush on her" mi jun grinned.
"what the fuck" do yoon gripped. he noticed something on the other side.

the bullies approached him. they pushed him again.
"you're not gonna stop right?" one bully scoffed, giving a dirty look at him.
"when will you stop?" hyunjin said getting up from the ground.
"the audacity- the bully held hyunjin by his collar and raised his hand.

"i heared someone is bullying my precious brother" hyunwoo said, entering the scene.
"leave him!" do yoon shouted.
"aren't you guys ashamed of yourselves?" mi jun scoffed.
"now i get why he had bruises everytime" hyunwoo glared at them. he punched the bully right in his face, making him to gasp for air and fall on the ground. the other side bullies scampered and left the area within two seconds.
"if you touch him once again, i will just chop you're legs off" do yoon said raising his voice.
"say sorry!" mi jun shouted.
"sorry! sorry i won't do it ever again" the bully stammered in fear.
"now go and study!" hyunwoo said. the guy ran and was nowhere to be seen.
.
"you should tell me if something happened you fool!" hyunwoo nagged.
"you okay?" do yoon asked. mi jun kept his hand over hyunjin's shoulders.
"you three looked like you were acting in a movie" hyunjin said.
"guys? should we act in a movie?" hyunwoo chuckled. he light up the situation.
"shut up" mi jun laughed.

the four came in to the house, youngmi dashed to the door from her room hearing their steps and noise.

"hyunjin i heared you got a girlfriend!" youngmi squealed and started jumping.
"im proud of you!" youngmi tightly squeezed him. hyunjin didn't get a chance to open his mouth.
"but-" "no buts! hear me out, since its a happy day i baked a cake!" youngmi giggled.
"woahh that looks really good" hyunjin started scanning the cake.

"so? she's your girlfriend?" hyunwoo asked.
"no" hyunjin replied.
youngmi sighed. "i meant NOT YET.." hyunjin said.
"dude im rooting for you" mi jun chuckled.

"but- this cake is really good" hyunjin said smiling awkwardly. ofcourse the cake wasn't good.
"is it that bad?" youngmi questioned.
"i swear i did according to the instructions-" youngmi said.
"youngmi, next time call me for making it" do yoon said.
"you didn't even taste it!" youngmi said and threw the spatula. the spatula flew and hit do yoon head.
"not the spatula, youngmi!" hyunwoo shrieked. mi jun snorted.
"did you put salt instead of sugar?" do yoon said making a face of disgust.
youngmi wiped the icing that was on top of the cake on doyoon's face. hyunjin started laughing loudly. the house was full of chaos.

"this family is better than the other one"
mi jun said to himself, quietly watching the chaos, laughing with them.