𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯♡︎

ᵗʳⁱᵍᵍᵉʳ ʷᵃʳⁿⁱⁿᵍ!

the class started, it was noisy. everything. gossips of the girl, screaming, laughing so and so. hyunwoo was still upset about youngmi's date.

"you dumbass!" juwon knocked on hyunjin's head.
"what?!" hyunjin said.
"if you keep staring at her like that, others will see you as a creep" juwon laughed. hyunjin drifted his eyes to somewhere else.
"you're classes are over?" hyunjin asked.
"yeah, let's go and get something" juwon said hanging is arms on the other's neck.

haewon and her friend was sitting under the tree, she could see hyunjin clearly if she looked up.
"ugh how many times have a person confessed to you now?" the girl said rolling her eyes. "why can't you just accept one?"
"i can't, I'm not interested in relationships" hae won sighed.
"you're not interested or you have someone on your mind?" the girl smirked at haewon and started teasing her.
.
.
youngmi, hyun woo and mi jun were waiting for do yoon who was going to come with the food. the three were sitting at the table, back side of the university where student hangout.

"yes?" youngmi answered the phonecall, it was kyung won. again, it's his fifteenth call already by today.
"is he calling again?" hyunwoo sighed.
"yes, yes yeah" youngmi replied to kyunwon.
"she's been saying the same reply everytime" mi jun said.
"what are they even talking about?" hyunwoo sighed again, shaking his legs restlessly.
"calm down bro, why are you so worked up?" mi jun clicked his tongue and continued scrolling on his phone.

"im here" doyoon smiled with his eyes, hands full of snacks.
"FOOOD" hyunwoo giggled in happiness.
"quite" youngmi clicked her tounge and continued talking on the phone.
"who is she talking to" do yoon whispered.
"her boyfriend" mi jun whispered back.
"how can he be her boyfriend, she just went on one date with him!" hyunwoo said.
"yes yes bye~" youngmi hanged up. she took a sharp exhale.
"finished? now eat" do yoon said.
..
"what happened?" do yoon asked youngmi who was silent all of a sudden.
"he keeps asking me to go on a date" youngmi said.
"but you said you liked it" hyunwoo rolled his eyes.
"it's class hours, does he not know you're having classes?" do yoon said, taking a big bite from his burger.

"how wov viffi?" doyoon asked, still chewing his food.
"first finish your bite" hyunwoo said.
do yoon swallowed "how old is he?" he asked again clearly.
"about 27 or 28 i guess?" youngmi said.
"damn he old" mi jun snorted.
"hey stop!" youngmi beats slightly on his shoulder.
"he's 6 years older than you?" do yoon said.
"so what?" youngmi said annoyed. the three started teasing her.
"nothing nothing" do yoon said trying to control his laugh.
"you got sauce all over your lips, i'll clean it for you" mi jun said grabbing a tissue from the table.
"i can do it myself- " mi jun cutted him off, and wiped his mouth.
they glanced at each other, eye to eye. they cutted of their eye contact before anyone noticed. mi jun cleared his throught.
.
"so you're going to the date?"do yoon asked.
"ofcourse, it's tonight" youngmi said.
"this girl.. " hyunwoo sighed.
"what's wrong?" youngmi said.
"its night, why does he keep dates at night eveytime" hyunwoo said.
"yeah it's not safe" do yoon agreed.
"do you want us to pick you up?" mi jun asked.
"what's wrong with you all? im not a kid i can handle myself!" youngmi said a little bit louder.
"were just worried idiot!" hyunwoo shouts back.
"im going!" youngmi stood up and walked away.
"she's angry" mi jun said and sipped his coke.
"will she be alright?" do yoon said and scratched his head.
"whatever!" hyunwoo walked away, stomping his feet.
"he gave up on his food- what's with him?" mi jun said looking at hyunwoo's burger that he left just like that.
"can't you see it?" do yoon sighed.
"see what?" mi jun asked curiously.
"obviously he likes her! you stupid" do yoon said.
"he likes youngmi?" mi jun's jaw dropped.
"it's visible, are you blind or what?" do yoon stoop up and walked. "where are you going?" mi jun said following do yoon.

it was raining. they decided to meet up in a restaurant, a shabby looking place from outside, with quite atmosphere and literally no customers. the vibe was cool, with soft music and a great smell.

"you're here?" youngmi said, and smiled as kyung won.
"you've reached?" kyunwon stood up.
"when did you reach?" youngmi asked, she took a seat.
"just a few minutes ago" kyungwon chuckled.
.
"it's raining, she didn't take the umbrella" hyunwoo said looking outside.
"what's more interesting than shinchan?" mi jun said, he put his shoulder around hyunwoo's neck.
"she'll be alright dude" mi jun said and patted his head.
_

kyunwon leans on to youngmi all of sudden. the atmosphere got dark, youngmi wasn't ready for that already.
"i don't think it's a good idea, kyung-" youngmi stammered as he got too close.
"why? no ones here, it's okay" kyunwon persuaded.
"but still i don't think so" youngmi said with fear in her eyes, but she tried to keel her face straight.
he leaned at her, trying to kiss her. youngmi stood from her seat, pushing him back. she tried to ran but it was too late, he grabbed her hands. for a moment, everything was silent, she kicked him on his stomach. kyunwon groaned it pain. he stood up again.
he walked up to her again, grabbing her by the collar. he raised his right hand.

BOOM!
________________

𝗕𝗢𝗡𝗨𝗦♥︎♥︎♥︎
___

hyunjin walks up to hae won, who was glancing at him every second.
"hae won noona" hyunjin called her to het her attention.
"oh heyy" she smiled.
"let's grab a bite after class" hyunjin smiled, looking at her with heart eyes.
"sure" hae won said smiling at him back, looking the same way. hyunjin walked away.
"who's that?" the girl asked in a teasing way, wobbling her shoulder.
hae won laughs as a response and walked away.
__