𝘴𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯♡︎

"𝘯-𝘰𝘰𝘯𝘢-" hyunjin stuttered, his heart beat increased and his hands started sweating.
"yes" she replied and released her grip from his shoulders.
"you're standing on my foot-" hyunjin said in pain.
"oh, im so sorry! sorry!" hae won panicked as she released that she was stepping on his foot the whole time.
"we should go downstairs, he's calling"
hyunjin blandished his words. he stood up from the bed making her look small because of his height. he then hustled downstairs awkwardly.

"you're name is hae won?" youngmi asked.
"yeah, you're youngmi right, i've heard it from hyunjin"
hae won said, while taking a sip.
"how is the food?" do yoon asked, ofcourse he liked being praised.
"it's really good" hae won said.
"𝘩𝘺𝘶𝘯𝘨, when is mom reaching?" dae myung asked, stuffing rice in his tiny mouth.
"she will reach soon, don't you worry" do yoon patted his head.

everyone finished their meal. mi jun burps and goes inside his room after the delicious meal.
"hyunjin walk hae won till her house, it's late!" youngmi shouted from the kitchen.
"no its okay, i can go myself" hae won exclaimed.
"come i"ll walk you home" hyunjin said and walked out.
they walked, the moon light made the night even prettier.
"you're friends are nice" hae won smiled.
"more like family" hyunjin chuckled.

"mom's here, i"m going" dae myung rejoiced, and started jumping as his mom entered.
"he didn't cause any trouble right?" the mom asked.
...
"no not at all"

"bye, get inside!" hyunjin said, waving at haewon.
"bye" hae won smiled and got inside.
....
hyunjin turned back to his direction to house, he took small glances at that surroundings.
"shit, why is it so scary to walk back, didn't i come from there" he took a step forward. abruptly, the streetlight started
"now what's wrong with the light" his hands shaked in terror.
he slowly walks, step by step. "CRACK" a branch cracked.
"HUAAAAAHHHHHHH" he dashed to the doorsteps.

"what happened did you saw a ghost?" hyunwoo scoffed.
"yes, right in front of me" hyunjin snorted and trudged up the stairs.

hyunwoo was washing the dishes, sweat dripped from his forehead.
"i'll help you" youngmi said making her way to the kitchen.
"oh okay then I'll clean that up" hyunwoo spoke gently, and moved to clean up the table. the awkward silence. youngmi was done with the dishes and hyunwoo was done with cleaning, both of them walks to the same direction at the same time making them crash into each other. between the table and the lamp they fitted perfectly, youngmi flinched as she almost fell, and hyunwoo catches her by the waist making him nervous. he gulped. youngmi was flustered, her heart started beating like crazy..

"i can't breathe" she stuttered.
...
he coughed loudly flustered and released the grip on her waist. he moved a step left.
"ahh shit it's really hot in here" he murmured, and started taking deep breaths, his right leg was restlessly shaking.
"right it's boiling in here" she oned the fan.
"i- am going to sleep.." hyunwoo said and ran to his room in a flash.

"g- good night! sleep well!" she shouted and entered her room. "that was close" she exhaled.

♡︎_______________♡︎

"why the fuck are you sleeping sideways? now get up from my stomach, you heavy!" mi jun tries pushing
do yoon who was laying on his stomach, crossways.
"one, more minute-" do yoon mumbled in sleep, he gets up from the other's stomach and cuddled into the blanket.
mi jun exhaled sharply as he finally got up from his belly.

"now get up it's time" mi jun hits do yoon with a pillow and walls out from the room.

the chittering of the students through the hallway, youngmi sauntered. she carries her bag hanging it on he right shoulder. in an instant she felt a grip on her left shoulder, she turned back to see who it was.