𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺 𝘦𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵♡︎

mi jun's pov

we reached the hospital, it was dark, few lights were on and only a few nurses were working at that time, ofcourse it's 2 in the morning..
I couldn't understand why, but even though he was a bad father, abused me a lot and who doesn't even care about me. i felt a stroke on my chest as soon as i heard the news..
it was the end stage of blood cancer, the doctor said he only have few minutes left to live..
Strangely, my eyes were filled with tears..
I wanted to see him, atleast at his last few minutes.. I ran opening the door in a hurry to see him.
He, looked so pale and dry. It looked like he aged a bit, being extremely thin, which he wasn't before.. Do yoon also came inside to see him. He didn't open his eyes.
It was heavily raining outside and in a moment the monitor rings highly and he passes away..
I couldn't talk to him for the last time..
______________________________________________________

two weeks later >>>

time passed in a blink of eye.. everything remained unchanged except few..

"im sorry, i actually have a boyfriend" youngmi smiled apologetically, she continued, "this is my boyfriend"

"ahh it's okay it's okay" the guy said embarrassingly, he smiled and walked away.

"leave my hand" hyunwoo said, pouting. "from when onwards i was your boyfriend?"

"hehe, help me man i don't wanna date anyone right now, what should i do if they confess to me" she grinned.

"fine, but this is last" hyunwoo rolled his eyes.

the class started and youngmi seated in the middle row. hyunwoo was besides her almost falling asleep with his ear buds on.

"hi youngmi"

the familiar voice hitted her ears, she looked up noticing yejun standing in front of her. the fake smile just annoyed her, as her brother do yoon, who explained everything what happened back then.

"are you here for my brother or me" youngmi said standing up.
"what do you mean?" yejun, she changed her expressions real quick.

"what do you mean? you fake ass bitch" the satisfaction in youngmi's face made yejun take a step behind. hyunwoo chuckled watching the drama happening in front of him.

"should we go out today?" do yoon said rubbing his palms on mi jun's shoulder, while their on the sofa.
"no i just stay wanna stay in and cuddle"
mi jun smiled popping his head out from the blanket and cuddled do yoon.

"why don't we cook together?" do yoon asked. he goes to the kitchen, while mi jun followed him behind.

"or should we try something new since nobody's at home?" do yoon smirked, turning back which made mi jun flinch.
"isn't your dad arriving today?" mi jun said walking back towards the sofa.
"why are you changing the subject?" do yoon sulked running behind mi jun.

"give me a kiss" do yoon pouted, pinning mi jun on the sofa hand blocking his body with his hands.
"ah you really" mi jun chuckled, he put his hands around do yoon's neck. looking for the best time, after a few seconds he gives a peck on do yoon's lips and giggled.
"that was too short" do yoon frowned.

"wha-" hyunwoo starts coughing. the one who should be suprised isn't suprised.

"well i knew it already" youngmi said getting inside, removing her shoes.
the one who was astonished was do yoon and mi jun, they didn't move an inch from their place.
"from when?" mi jun asked removing his hands from doyoon's neck, which made his lose his balance and fell on the sofa.

youngmi and hyunwoo starts laughing seeing the shocked face of do yoon's and mi jun's face.
"who found out first?" do yoon asked curiously opening his mouth slightly, feeling scammed.
"me" hyunjin said walking downstairs.
"you were at home?" mi jun gasped, getting himselves from the sofa.
"what? am i invisible?" hyunjin scoffed, munching chips which he holding on.

"anyway get ready, we need to go back home, mom is calling all of us" youngmi said getting inside her room. ('𝘮𝘰𝘮' 𝘴𝘪𝘨𝘯𝘪𝘧𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘩𝘺𝘶𝘯𝘸𝘰𝘰'𝘴 𝘮𝘰𝘮)

>>>

hyunwoo's pov

I was getting drowsy, so i changed the seats with youngmi, and she drove us to home.
Going back home, feels different. I miss it so bad. Even though i like living with friends, I miss my room. The thing I miss the most would be my mom's food, it's just so good.
Do yoon and Mi jun was pretty loud, they kept talking so it wasn't boring in the car while travelling, while hyunjin was sleeping resting his head on haewon's shoulder. She is now like a new member in our family. Hyunjin's mom wanted to see Haewon so she was also invited to the party.

"hyunwoo!"my mom waved at me in excitement. I hugged her, I searched for dad, but he was pretty busy dancing with his friends, I mean what can I say let them have their time.
I miss the time when I went to highschool, eating mum's food and getting late for bus. Although we were pretty wealthy, I've never tasted it. I went to school, waiting for hours to catch the bus, or cycling to school if I missed the bus, while other rich kids went to school on luxurious cars. I honestly didn't want it. I miss it.
It feels really different from now as time passed, Is this adulting?

Mi jun and Do yoon were nervous as they thought Uncle Choi, wouldn't accept their relationship. But he was pretty cool with it.

"eat more" mum said while distributing the food to everyone, I helped her but she didn't let me she wanted to do it herself.

I sighed, she took my egg fry. The thing I loved the most, I mean everything is my favourite.
"mom! she took my eggfry" I whined to my mom as an habit.
"well you took my sausage earlier" youngmi teased, putting her tounge out.
"that was 3 years ago!" I said. I stopped and lowered my voice as I heared a few chuckling from behind. I totally forgot that it was a party.
"when will you two grow up?! lower your voices!" mom whispered.
Deja vu? Has this happened before? whatever it is, i let it beside as I found the situation funny, we all started laughing.
And for my feelings? Yes i still like her. Even though we actually grew up, some things just doesn't change that quickly.

THE END