Reincarnated as a Slime, Again?!

All of a sudden, Guy sent us a message saying he wanted to hold Walpurgis immediately.

I readied myself and was about to depart after Ramiris met up with me. After that, Rain had appeared in front of us with the same ominous gate Mizari had last Walpurgis.

"Please proceed through the gate, Lord Rimuru." (Rain)

Rain had appeared to us all tattered and beat up. Something must've happened over in Guy's domain. The situation seemed dire enough that Ramiris also had an odd expression herself.

"Diablo, Shion, let's go."

After arriving at our destination, I notice the damage that had occurred immediately. Currently, we were at Guy's Frozen Palace, and everything was a mess.

«!!!!!»

All of a sudden, I could feel my consciousness starting to fade. What's going on?! My body was getting weaker and weaker as I staggered.

"What's the matter, Lord Rimuru?!?!" (Diablo)

"Lord Rimuru?!" (Shion)

Everything was happening in the blink of an eye. My sudden urge to close my eyes had conquered my consciousness. 

«We are being attacked! I promise I will ensure your safety, Lord Rimuru!!!»

What's happening!? Why can't I lift up my body!

Even after using all my strength, I could only muster to slam my hand weakly against the floor. I could hear Diablo panicking and screaming, Shion was also screaming my name repeatedly. 

«Someone is trying to erase your existence, master! I'm negating their attack as of now, but sooner or later, it will get through!»

"What kind... of bullshit is... that..." (Rimuru)

"Lord Rimuru! Are you alright!?" (Diablo)

Thanks to Ciel's intervention, my consciousness still hadn't completely run out. It was difficult for me to speak, so I forcefully used Magicules to stabilize and reverberate my voice.

"Diablo, Shion, it looks like I'm being attacked by something. I'll find a way to deal with this, in the meantime, Diablo, look for Guy and tell him what's going on with me." (Rimuru)

Diablo didn't seem to protest, as he would usually prefer being with me. The situation seems bad even to them, eh?

Ciel, do you have any way to escape the attack?

«The only way we can escape in this situation is... through time.»

Through time... what do you mean by that? 

A dozen of things came to my mind when Ciel said those words. I failed to immediately accept what would happen if I did travel through time. Ciel's following words only dug deeper into my mind.

«I apologize, master!! I failed to expect something like this, I can only prepare an escape route as deplorable as this one. It is as you think it is, we will go back through time where it's safe for you to roam. The period in time where you first met Veldora.»

Safe? Do you think losing my companions for my own safety would be something I'd allow?!

I was starting to feel desperate, angry at the thought of escaping and abandoning my companions for myself.

"Lord Rimuru, please hang in there!" (Shion)

Shion held me in her lap, I could only lay there immobile. Seeing her face had somewhat calmed me down.