Dwargon

After we entered Dwargon, Charlotte asked her guards to stand by while a few accompanied her when she invited us into this restaurant. Let's not be rude, so I'll start off by asking politely.

"So, do you mind explaining yourself now?" (Gobta)

Oi, Gobta, you piece of sh—

"Mind your words!" (Knight)

Charlotte waved a hand, making her guard stand down, "It's fine. I stopped this individual right here, not you (Gobta), so I can ask to paint her!" Said Charlotte, pointing at me. 

Wait, what?

"Ahhh, I was just captivated by your dazzling beauty! Please! Do let my painter paint you!" (Charlotte)

She was incredibly energetic for some reason. And I had trouble understanding why she was so ecstatic to paint me. Was it because of Shizu's beautiful facial features? Probably. As for Ciel's opinion...

«Her feelings are genuine. »

There you have it, though, she's still from the empire. That means I'll have to be careful of how I get involved with her. One wrong move and Velgrynd would notice Veldora and my existence.

"Well, I don't mind it but, I want you to promise me that you don't spread it." (Rimuru)

Charlotte immediately agreed, "I will! I promise you, so, let's get on with it!"

Her guard seemingly pulled a pen out of nowhere, then a canvas, along with colorful varieties of paint. Is this guard skilled maybe?

«Her guards are of A-rank capabilities. The one that just pulled out the items has a space skill. But, it's merely an [Item Box] so it's useless. »

3 hours later, the painting was finished. 

"Amazing! It's beautiful! Thank you, Miss Rimuru!" (Charlotte)

Charlotte showed me the painting, it truly was beautiful. Wait, Miss?

"Uhm, I'm not actually a girl—" (Rimuru)

As I was about to correct the misunderstanding, someone suddenly came in looking exhausted. He went up to the counter as he calls out to the restaurant's owner. As to why I know who the owner is, it's because of Charlotte asking for permission to paint here.

"Margaret, is Gunther here?" Says the dwarf with heavy breaths. "There's been trouble, we just heard that Armorsaurus appeared at the mines! Some miners just went in there a few hours ago, we need all the help we can get!" 

"Oh my! That's really bad, I'll go get Gunther right away!" (Margaret)

Oh crap, I forgot that this would happen. I'll need to excuse myself and help them. 

"Charlotte, I'll excuse myself now. I have something to do here in Dwargon." (Rimuru)

"Oh... okay." (Charlotte)

She sounded sad, but first I need to secure Kaijin and the three brothers. "Excuse me, are you also accepting help from volunteers?" (Rimuru)

The man kept looking at me up and down, side to side.

"Are you sure, miss? (Man)

"Yeah, I'm sure. I'm confident I can defeat a monster or two." (Rimuru)

His immediate reply to that was giving me instructions and directions to the mine. He also said that I could ask the soldier leading the evacuation of the miners for a map. I did as he said and as I arrived, I saw a crowd of soldiers and some adventurers gathered.

"All those who wish to help fight the Armorsaurus look here! I will give each party a map, personally drawn by me! The areas we'll be heading into are the areas that are swarmed by Armorsaurus." (Kaido) 

Oh! That's Kaijin's brother. So this is what took place before I arrived here in Dwargon. I did get here a little bit earlier than before. 

A few soldiers distributed the copied maps from the one that Kaido had drawn. I also got one as well. It looks like multiple areas are swarmed by Armorsaurus. It looks like things are gonna be rough.

"Alright! Let's go!" (Kaido)

With Kaido leading the soldiers and adventurers, we cleared out some small monsters along the way. Kaido prioritized the areas near the entrance of the mine. This is also where the miners were when they suddenly appeared.

"Armorsaurus's, incoming!" (Kaido)

A few soldiers came to the front with shields. While the soldiers and adventurers from behind attacked it with long weapons and magic. I went to the front lines with a few adventurers to directly do damage to an Armorsaur. 

"Holy crap, did she just kill that Armorsaurus in one blow?!"

"She totally just did man!"

"Who is that?!"

I didn't bother what kind of reactions I'd get if I one-shot monsters like these. And it's not like I'm the only one.

"That knight also one-shotted that Armorsaurus! Looks like we're gonna be fine!"

"Yeah! We GOT THIS!" 

"We'll rescue the miners for sure!"

Adventures and soldiers the like said things like that. Well, I can see why the three brothers were rescued in time.

It was the same knight who painted me earlier. Perhaps Charlotte also wanted to help? Since her knight is here.

We advanced a little bit further where the miners were. Thankfully, Garm, Dord, Myrd are all conscious and don't have any severe injuries. They do have a few guards with injuries, though.

Just as we were about to make contact, an Armorsaurus suddenly appeared from the ground below behind the three brothers. Shit!

***

My name is Kaido, I'm just a plain old guard captain, but I was tasked to retrieve the miners. They were in the mines, usually, there were no strong monsters that appear under there. But an unknown amount of Armorsaurus suddenly swarmed the mines.

A soldier quickly informed me as I was related to a few of the miners. I took on a few of my soldiers and rushed around town to secure help. Naturally, we were able to somehow gather a fairly large crowd.

We went in, and soon enough, we encountered our first Armorsaurus. 

We quickly took care of it with our numbers, but a few other Armorsaurus came crawling out of the deeper areas. It was there that I realized there were powerful individuals that had gathered with the others.

A knight with extraordinary strength, it sliced the head of an Armrosaurus clean off without difficulty. 

But there was a particular one that caught all of our attention. With beautiful looks and a divine aura, it was slicing up Armorsaurus after the other. I think I speak for all those who witnessed that phenomenal superpower, were downright in awe, admiration, respect, or infatuation.

After we cleared out the Armorsaurus, we found the miners including my brother's workers; Garm, Dord, and Myrd. I was relieved to find out they were safe.

...But before I could make contact and get them to safety, a horde of Armorsaurus suddenly appeared from the ground and behind them. 

"Look out!!" (Kaido)

I was too slow, an Armorsaurus's claws were already under their way to striking Garm and the others.

"Oh boy, that was close!" (Rimuru)

But then all of a sudden, a stupid amount of gust came to us from the direction of Garm and the others. I could barely hold on and raise my head to look at what happened.

It was the same beauty– no, it was the same goddess from before that took down Armorsaurus after Armorsaurus. The powerful gusts of wind came from her attack. Not even a second later, all of the other Armorsaurus were sliced countless times like flowers.

What the hell, "W-who are you?!" (Kaido)