Ready, Set, Challenge II

A few hours earlier...

"As I was saying Guy, you can't have my Magi-Soldier!" (Ramiris)

"Hah? Are you still hung up on that? That was just a joke." (Guy)

Guy Crimson, the strongest demon lord, and, Ramiris, the fairy of the labyrinth. These two were currently having discussions about the sudden disappearance of Veldora. Though to Guy, that was just an excuse to check up on Ramiris.

"Argh! You're annoying." Ramiris was extremely anxious at the thought of Guy stealing her prized Magi-Soldier. "More importantly, Velzard went out for some reason, got any idea why?" (Ramiris)

"Hmm, it's probably because Veldora was nearby." (Guy)

To Guy's nonchalant answer, Ramiris spilled her miniature tea. "—Veldora?!" 

"Yeah, it seems like he's heading for this labyrinth." (Guy)

Not a second later, Ramiris felt a strong presence entering her labyrinth. It was true, Veldora really was going to come in here.

"Velzard's probably made contact with Veldora right away, so we probably won't be seeing Veldora anyway." (Guy)

Ramiris was a little taken back, knowing how Veldora is probably being treated right now. But as time passed on, Velzard came back with an unusually delighted expression. 

"What a bright smile you've got there, did something happen?" (Ramiris)

"Well, yes. My precious little brother finally was able to get past my barrier. As his big sister, I am very proud and excited about his growth." (Velzard)

Guy raised an eyebrow, "You're not talking about your [Snow Crystal] are you?"

Velzard replied bluntly "Of course not. I'm just talking about [Dimensional-Barrier]. Before, he couldn't even hit me, let alone damage me."

"I thought so. Your [Snow Crystal] is rather troublesome, so I'd be dead surprised if Veldora broke through it." (Guy)

"No way, currently, the only one I know that can break through it is you. There's probably no one else that could." Velzard and Guy look at each other with understanding smiles. "But more importantly, I'll be stopping by where Veldora is making his home. You'll have to go home on your own."

Guy shrugs his shoulders, "Do what you want."

With that, Velzard followed Veldora, albeit, without Veldora's permission.

***

I was probably in one of the biggest pinches in my life. 

Currently, I'm battling the eldest of Veldora's sisters, White Ice Dragon Velzard. Her attacks are heavy and devastating, she was practically the strongest person I've ever fought so far.

Her sword was of Mythical grade, one that wasn't created from a skill like Velgrynd's. I'm glad I could hide everyone inside [Imaginary Space]. Otherwise, they would die from the sheer aura of Velzard alone.

"Not bad. You're quite good honestly. I can see why Veldora got that powerful." (Velzard)

Because Ciel assisted me, I was able to make up for the gap in sword skill. 

More than a few close calls already happened. Velzard was incredibly powerful. I couldn't even respond to her when she was speaking. 

"You know, when someone's talking to you, you should respond!" (Velzard)

"In this situation?! How?!" (Rimuru)

I couldn't help but burst out. I mean, why do I have to open my mouth when I can just concentrate on not dying.