Ch. 1

I was up sitting on my throne looking down upon the team I had created over the years. They consisted of Horror, Killer, Dust, and Cross. Error was standing to the right of my throne, looking through au files.

I had recently been looking for more team members, since it seems the "Star Dorks" are recruiting more allies. I was explaining to them of a ball I had planned for the possibility of getting new members and to whom all the invitations would be given to as Error was looking through some files. I was in the middle of explaining when Error spoke up.

"Boss I-I think I f-found something that could be-e useful," the glitched skeleton stated. He then proceeded to show me files for a human, seemed to be about in their early twenties, living in the original AU, Undertale. I read some of what he found about them and smiled.

"We will give them an invitation as well; tell them they have no choice on staying home." I stated. He nodded. I then finished explaining the plan to the others. I then handed them each some invitations and teleported off to hand them out. I then handed error an invitation, careful not to make contact with him, and he went to see the human.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was sitting at home after working at the cafe. I was on my bed cuddling with my German shepherd, Buddy. I had already given him his dinner for the night, and I was ready for bed in my pajamas whenever sleep decided to take me. As I was petting him, Buddy sat up and looked in the direction of the kitchen. He then walked out of the room, and I followed him after quickly putting my bandanna around my head to cover my ears. Something felt off all of the sudden. I didn't want him to be in there alone.

Once there, we saw a portal of sorts. I started to get worried and blocked Buddy off into the other room using a baby gate (Does anyone else who had/have a dog ever had to do this?). When I turned back, I saw a black, glitching skeleton wearing a long mainly black coat with gold trim with a red shirt underneath, along with matching black pants, a blue scarf, and black sandals. The ends of the coat and pants had patches of blue stitched to them, while almost fading into the black as well. He had what almost looked like blue tears coming from his eye sockets, which were red, one having a white eyelight and the other containing a blue and yellow one.

I wasn't too terribly surprised sense I had met a skeleton once before, but I was wondering what he was doing in my house. I then saw what looked to be an envelope in his hand. Buddy started barking at the monster that had just appeared. I already knew it would be too difficult to stop his barking, so I just shooed him away.

"Y/n L/n?" the skeleton said in a glitched voice," I a-am Error. You have been-en invited to the ball happening tomorrow night at King Nightmare's castle. You are expected to be-e there, I will b-be here to-o pick you u-up at the designated time." he stated. he then handed me the letter and I nodded, curious to what this all was about. He then left without another word.

By the time he left, Buddy had stopped barking and had laid down in his bed. I put the baby gate away so he could roam once more. he immediately got up and sniffed around the kitchen, then came over and sniffed the invitation. I went to my room and opened the letter and read the information about this seemingly royal ball. I was relieved that I already had a nice enough looking outfit, but I was still curious as to why I would be invited by someone I didn't even know. I took the bandanna back off hoping that would be the last time I would have to wear it for the night.

I quickly called my boss to let them know I won't be in tomorrow, no point in coming in if I have to get ready for something so fancy anyways. I laid down in my bed and Buddy laid down at the end of it. It wasn't too long till I fell asleep. 

~~

Hello! I hope you all are enjoying the story so far. I thought I would share what nightmare was planning and how they found Y/n. In the next chapter or so, you will find out why they invited her, it's not just because of your pretty looks, even if you all are gorgeous whether you think so or not.