Ch. 6

All right, just wanted to say first of all, sorry I haven't updated in a while. I meant to update this a couple weeks ago, but was busy with homework and kinda forgot. 

Also -uhm- where did you all come from? I'm gone for a bit and finding out this story is getting stars? Thank you all so much for the support!

Now, without further adieu, a day with Horror!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Narrator pov

You awoke in the middle of the night hearing movement outside the room. You put on a bandanna and some slippers to go investigate. You look outside your room to see Horror walking past.

"Horror?" you question, "What are you doing up?" He looked back at you with a worried gaze.

"O-oh, sorry for waking you up, I had trouble sleeping and-," he whispered before you cut him off.

"Would you like to sleep in my room with me? Buddy probably wouldn't mind." He seemed a bit surprised by your offer, and his face seemed to almost glow red. He gave a slight nod before walking over to you. You grabbed his hand and led him into the room, closing the door behind you. He continued to stare at the interaction the whole time, his face growing redder the longer the act lasted. You dragged him to the bed having him lay down, then climbed in after taking your slippers off. You pulled him into a hug and continued to snuggle him. Since you were so tired and he was also so warm, surprisingly enough for a skeleton, you fell asleep quickly. Horror was practically paralyzed by the sweet interaction for a bit, silently fangirling over how cute you are, until finally wrapping his arms around you, protecting you from anything and everything bad in the multiverse.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Temskip~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You woke up with your face nuzzled into Horror's chest. He, however, was already awake and still as a statue, afraid to wake you. You nuzzled into his chest more then looked up at the skeleton, "Good morning, Horror," you said in a sleepy voice.

"M-morin, Kitten," he responded. Once he realized he said that out loud, he once again froze and turned red. You, however, were confused by the nickname (such an innocent bean).

"Kitten?"

"U-uh, y-ya, cause y-you're small and sweet like one," he said quietly. You giggled a bit before you both decided to get up. "I-I, um, gotta start making breakfast for everyone now. S-see ya then?" You nodded and he walked off.

You went through your morning routine, then headed down to the dining room, Buddy at you heels. Once there, you saw most of the others, as well as Horror, setting out the food. Once everyone was there, you all began to eat, sitting in the same spots as the night before, only this time, buddy was sitting in-between you and Horror. Horror gave you an extra plate for the dog and you filled it with food, giving it to Buddy.

Killer laughed, "Never thought I'd see Horror be so nice to an animal."

"Hey, I can be just as friendly as you can!" Horror pouted.

You pet Horror a bit trying to calm him down, "We know Horror, you're very nice!" Killer looked with a bit of jealousy, while Horror quite enjoyed the interaction. After breakfast, you took Buddy back to your room, then headed off in the direction in which you believed was the garden with a book in hand. Once there, you saw many different plants. Then, towards the back, you saw what looked to be some fruits and such growing. You went over to see and saw Horror looking over each one. "Horror, what are you doing?"

He looked back at you and smiled, "Checking up on my plants, wanna see?" You nodded and sat next to him. You two spent most of the day in the garden, helping Horror tend to the plants. You would never have guessed how caring and calm Horror could be. While he may look intimidating, he was so nice.

Afterwards, you two sat under a tree as you read him a bit of the book to him, with his head laying in your lap. It had been so calming. Horror was so glad you had joined. Eventually, he had to go make dinner, he explained that he got a break from it the other day to show you around. You walked there with him, deciding to help him with the cooking as well. After dinner, he once again walked you back to your room, saying good night once again. You were excited to see what tomorrow would bring.

Horror walked back to his room. He made one promise to himself that the others would make as well: He would protect you no matter what.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry horror got such a short chapter, this was honestly slightly rushed, but done with care. My partner liked Horror when they read the story (even though they're not into Undertale they still really love the characters) so figured I would do a chapter for the big puppy. Anyways, hope you all enjoyed the new chapter and another one should be coming soon.