Ch. 12

You were sitting on the couch waiting with blue and Dream, Papyrus had gone to Muffet's and Ink went somewhere through a portal to find the AU you came from. While watching the TV, you felt a sudden spark of negativity nearby, making you perk up. Dream must had noticed this as well, standing up and looking through the small window on the door. He gave a small gasp before coming back over to you and Blue.

"Um, Blue, I'm afraid we're going to have a bit of a problem. Y/n, could you go back to Blue's room for a bit, and we'll come get you when it's safe, alright?

you nodded before waling upstairs and opening the bedroom door. instead of going inside, you closed the door again and went back down to the floor. At this point, Dream and Blue had walked outside as you crawled back down the stairs, making sure no one else was there, then getting up to walk to the door. You looked out the window, already seeing all the guys there. This made you a bit happy, even though they were all fighting the stars already as well. You were just glad that they came back for you, and that it probably wasn't a dream after all. 

You slowly opened the door, sneaking outside. nightmare notices you quickly, before fighting Dream again. Suddenly, you were grabbed by blue strings, pulled over to Error. Dream and Blue notice this and try to get to you before being stopped by the others. Ink then appears looking frantic, then sees you. 

"Don't let them take her! She-" he gets cut off by Horror attacking him. Error got Cross' attention and had him guard you while he went to Ink, taking Horror's place. You watched as they all fought, seeing Nightmare's team fighting with so much passion and vigor. You were amazed by this, finally getting to see them fight and use their powers, which you had always wished to do. Sure, you had seen Cross fight, but that was during training, so you doubted he was fighting with all his strength. 

Cross kept you close to him, holding his sword out to be ready. You now noticed that he had his scarf pulled a bit over his face, covering the bottom half. 

"Don't worry Y/n! We'll save you!" Blue yelled. You saw Ink teleport away from Error and appear near you. Cross then quicky began to defend you, moving away to fight Ink. You then sensed someone behind you, turning around to see Blue. He reached for you, but you quickly stepped back, shocking him. "Y-Y/n? what are you doing? We're trying to help you. If I startled you I-I'm sorry I-"

"I'm sorry Blue," you cut him off. He looked at you again, the same confusion covering over his eyes, only it seemed as if something was slowly starting to click for him. "I..." you didn't really know what to say to him, or where to start," You guys are really nice but, this is something I chose, and I'm happy with this." 

"Y/n, what do you mean? You don't seriously mean..." He seemed a bit hurt by this. "How could you live with these evil, psychopathic murderers?!" He raised his voice a bit, not really meaning to. 

"Psychopathic? Murderers? How are they murderers?"

It seemed as if everyone stopped fighting for a moment and just stared at you with questioning gazes. "Sweetheart, you really think some guys named Horror, Killer, and Dust wouldn't be murderers?" Red said. All the others seemed to have the same question. 

"Wait, really? But you guys are so nice!" 

"That's just cause you're so sweet! We could never hurt you!" Killer replied. 

"Also, may I point out that not all of us are murderers," the others stared at him now as well, "I'm not a murderer, I guess the rest of you technically are." 

"Wait, Y/n, did you decide to go with them? Or are you suffering from Stockholms syndrome?" Ink asked. 

"What? No. I agreed to join them, and even my dog is there. I am so sorry I tricked you guys, but they were orders from Nightmare in my dream, and I wasn't lying when I said I miss my dog, he's probably so lonely." 

"Don't worry, Horror kept an eye on him while you were gone, which is practically all his attention since he only has one eye." Dust remarked. You smiled at them all, Horror giving a small "hey" to the remark.

Ink then charged your way, which you quickly dodged, "Well we still can't let you leave with them, not with how valuable you are." 

"Ink, what are you talking about, isn't she just human?"

"What aren't you telling us Ink?" his teammates questioned. 

Ink ignored them, swinging at you with his paintbrush (which you had just realized he was fighting with), causing you to activate a bubble shield. It disappeared as he continued to swing, causing you to summon your axe. The others started trying to attack him, but he simply dodged, splatting them with an ink substance to push them back and stick them in place (I think he can do that, if not this one can). The two of you started fighting a bit, each trying to land a hit, you hoping you wouldn't really have to hurt him. He flung some paint your way, only for you to narrowly dodge and brush past the side of your head. You continued to fight until you were pulled back by a black tentacle, as another hit Ink away. 

You were set down, seeing the others free from the ink. You had assumed Nightmare freed them before getting to you. Error quickly opened a portal, which both him and Nightmare shoved you all through, leaving the Stars behind. 

"Woah, Y/n," Killer said, looking at you with wide eyes. "Your ears." most of the others were also looking, all in amazement. 

You touched your hand to your ear, feeling the point at the end, now noticing your bandanna gone, you assumed Ink made it come off when attacking you. You started to panic, not really being able to register their reactions. You held your breath, making yourself invisible, before running away. 

"Y/n wait!" you heard someone say, or maybe all of them, but you were too busy running to your room, seeing Buddy there waiting for you. 

~~~~~~~~~Meanwhile~~~~~~~~~

I watched them go through the portal and leave. I was... confused to say the least. That girl was... different for me. She was powerful, beautiful, and even though she was with the enemy, she was kind. Something within me felt, different. I suddenly felt attached to her. I barely knew her, and I wanted to know her more. 

The way they treated her also seemed weird to me. They were so kind to her, and cared so much, I'm surprised they haven't killed her yet. Were they really bad? This has begun to make me question just how much good our team is doing... 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know some of you already guessed it, but now the secret is out! And who is the mystery person? That's for all of you to decide! Someone may be joining the Bad Sanses and become a new love interest! I'm going to give the voting probably about a week, that also gives me time to come up with a real day with Error chapter, since your first one got interrupted. 

Vote here for Ink -->

Vote here for Blue -->

Have a lovely day, or night, and I'll see you all in about a week! <3