Ch. 3

The rest of the night went quite well. When Nightmare offered the dance, I was kinda shocked. I'm not a great dancer, but he was able to teach me the steps. It was really fun, and we talked a bit more during it as well. After a few songs, I got to meet some of the others. They were all very nice and welcoming, I'm glad I had come after all.

Once the ball was over Nightmare made sure to say farewell to everyone before they left. Nightmare was about to come over and talk to me, "I'm glad you have decided to join us Y/n. We will give you time to pack your things." He then handed me a piece of blue string, "When you are ready to leave, break this string and Error will be by to pick you up as soon as he can."

"Alright. Thank you again for inviting me."

"Thank you for coming," he then opened a portal for me, and I stepped through. Once on the other side, the portal closed behind me, and I was back home. Buddy ran up putting his front paws on my shoulders, kinda like he was hugging me. I pet him a bit.

"Missed you too Buddy. Now, let's get changed and ready for bed, shall we? We have a busy day tomorrow getting ready for our new home."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Temskip~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's been two days later. All my things are packed, and I (sadly) quit my job at the cafe. Thankfully, Mabel, the owner, had other workers there already and understood once I explained there was a "short notice" and I had to "move back with my family."

There were boxes all around my living room. Most of it was my stuff but at least two or three of them were Buddy's. Most of them were labeled so I knew what was inside each one, such as "Books", "Clothes", "Dog toys", etc. I was just about to pull apart the string when I realized something, I didn't have a bandanna on. I quickly grabbed one out of the box i had filled with them and put it on how I always do. I then tore the string. Moments later, the portal appeared, and Error was there. Another skeleton came along with him, I believe this one's name was Dust.

They looked at the boxes in a bit of shock. There were at least ten, maybe more.

"It's ok, you guys shouldn't have to carry all of them," I said going over to the boxes. I gathered most of them up and formed a big f/c bubble-like sphere around them, leaving only a couple for the other two to carry.  "See?" I looked back over to them, and they were amazed. Dust went over to grab the remaining boxes as I pushed the sphere through the portal, ushering my dog along with me.

Once through the portal, i noticed we were once again in the throne room. Many of the skeletons I saw from before were there, also staring in disbelief. Was this that unbelievable? I then saw Nightmare up on his throne. Once Dust and Error were through the portal, he cleared his... throat? Wonder how that works.

"I would like you all to welcome Y/n to the castle. They will be staying here with us since they are a human. Many of you have already met them." I gave a small smile and wave to them all. "Now, does anyone have any questions?" the one with the crack in his skull raised his hand, "No Horror, you cannot eat the dog." I've never feared for my dog's life more. Horror put his hand down and another, this one was Killer, put his hand up, "The dog is here because it is their pet, and they would not leave her home without it being here where it is safe." Killer now put his hand down, "Dust, show them to their room." Dust then nodded and started to walk out with me and Buddy following him.

Bonus of what each of them thought of you being here:

Nightmare: They're very smart for joining us. I just hope these idiots don't bother them too much...

Error: I'm glad they'll be staying with us. They're so small and cute. I should make a doll of them later.

Dust: They seem awfully innocent. Too bad I won't be able to use them for free XP. Boss told us we weren't allowed to hurt them, or we would get in trouble.

Killer: I'm happy I already got to meet Y/n! I hope I'll get to talk to them later.

Cross: How does something so tiny and innocent looking end up here? I just wish Chara would stop fangirling over how cute he thinks they are. It's giving me a headache.

Horror: HOW DARE THEY BRING FOOD INTO THIS HOUSE THAT I CAN'T EVEN EAT

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Not sure if I'll do this for every chapter. i thought about looking at one of their povs, but I figured this would be better. If you guys like this idea, i could do this for every chapter or so?