Ch. 14

You were sitting with Error, very upset with how overprotective they have all gotten with you. You were in Error's anti void since Nightmare has forbidden you form going on any small missions. You were now only allowed of the bigger missions, ones with most all of them going to the same place, which made you kind of upset. You could understand why in a way, but you couldn't help but feel useless in a way.

So, now you were sitting in the anti-void on a bean bag chair, waiting on Error to get back with food. He came back with popcorn, chips, and chocolate and sat down next to you on a different bean bag. He placed the food between the two of you, seeming very excited. He had brought you here to show you something, a show or something, you couldn't exactly remember. 

"I hope you're-re ready, because this may be the best show you've ever seen. UnderNovela!" he said while opening what seemed to be a portal. "It's a whole other universe that makes for a good TV show, probably the best one there is." 

The two of you watched, getting more into the show as you watched, Error explaining any questions you did or didn't have. You enjoyed the time, especially since Error looked so happy. You found it kind of cute when any of the skeletons were excited, you got to learn more about their interests and them. Blue had said they were murderers, but you simply couldn't believe that it didn't seem plausible. You knew that you could sometimes be a bit naive, but they each seemed nice. They each had things they were passionate about and loved to talk about, and you were happy they choose talked to you about these things. 

You ended up getting a bit distracted and started looking around. Even though it was a white void, Error seemed to add some things to make it into his own little home. There seemed to be souls and puppets/dolls hanging from the "ceiling." the dolls seemed handmade and were of different Sanses, some of which you recognized, some you didn't. 

you noticed one puppet that was a bit different from the others. This one seemed to have hair made of yarn, it had the same color as your hair. It was hung up right next to a doll that looked like Error, the rest of Nightmare's team nearby. 

"Hey, Error," you said gaining his attention, "What's that doll? I've noticed the others are Sanses, but that one doesn't look like one." 

You looked over to him after asking. As he followed where you pointed, you saw his cheek bones grow a bit of yellow on them.  the portal was closed as he got up and walked closer to it, you following him. 

"It's just a-a puppet I-I've made," he said lowering the two. You noticed that his voice seemed to get glitchy-er, if that was even possible. he held the two in opposite hands, looking from them to you. "U-uh, would you-you like to hold them?"

you nodded your head vigorously, to which he then handed them to you. You noticed once again how he avoided touching you, which you felt you could ask about later. You studied them a bit, turning them around in your hands, now seeing clearly that it was a doll of you, even the buttons were the same color as your eyes. 

"Error, these look amazing! I can't believe you made them yourself!"

His cheeks became a brighter yellow as you handed them back to him.  He shoved the Error doll back towards you, seemingly anxious. 

"You-you can keep this o-one if you want." 

You took the puppet back, smiling down at it. "Oh, thank you Error! It's so cute!" you beamed. that's when you remembered your next question, "Oh, I also wanted to ask, do you happen to not like being touched? Perhaps haphephobia? I noticed you tend to avoid being touched in nearly every situation." 

He seemed a bit shocked at first. you were a lot smarter than he thought. "Uh, yeah, I do actually. I don't really have people actually ask me about it."

"Aw, Error. Well, if you need someone to talk to, just ask, ok?" It was as if his heart completely melted in that instant. he hadn't realized how much he really cared for you. You weren't broken like the rest of them. He wouldn't let you get broken. 

Error looked at the time, seeing that the others were probably back by now. "We should, uh, probably head back so the others don't get worried," he said, putting your doll on the bean bag. He opened a portal as you clung to the Error doll, stepping through.

~~~~~~~~Temskip~~~~~~~~ 

You walked to your room, turning in for the night. You changed into your pajamas and climbed into bed. You saw your new doll sitting on top of the pillow and grabbed it, cuddling it as you fell asleep. You were so happy. Even though you couldn't hug the real Error, you had something that resembled him that you could hug. And maybe one day, you would be able to hug Error. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Happy birthday to our favorite glitchy boy! Sadly, his chapter is short, but, like Nightmare, I couldn't think of very much. I'm just glad I got it out in time for his birthday. Error and Horror are prob my favorite of the bad sanses, with Nightmare close behind them, so I felt kinda bad putting his chapter off. Blue's chapter will take a bit longer to come out, I will take a small break I promise, just for those who worry. Until then!

Also, i really hope I got the name right, I wasn't 100% positive, but went with it anyway.