Chapter 1

" Never even dare to look at him by his eyes , you'll pay for it "

---------

"Oh my god.." Multiple voices rang out everywhere across the hall." Did she just do that?"

I glanced around, confused as to why everybody seemed petrified All eyes were on me. All the judgy girls stared at me with widened eyes. What just happened?

"What did you do?" Aera exclaimed, horrified.

"You tell me? What did I do?" I asked her, confused.

"You got a problem, girl?" A raspy voice made me jump.

I turned my head to see the leather jacket guy I was staring at 5 seconds ago. He was a little too close to me, the 4 other guys not so far behind him. Everybody in the hall was staring, silently. He was probably one of the most attractive guy I had ever seen and he obviously knew it. I hate guys like that.

"Excuse her. That's my cousin. She's new here. She doesn't know." Aera faltered like she was begging for him to have mercy on my life. What kind of craziness is this? I couldn't help but wonder why my cousin was so scared of him? What did I not know? I was clearly out of the loop on this one.

"What's your name?" The guy looked me up and down. The dramatic moment would clearly be less scary if this guy had a unibrow.

"I swear she won't do it again." Aera babbled, stepping in front of me.

"I'm not talking to you. What's your name?" The guy cut Aera off and his eyes found their way back to me.

"Y/n" I said, confused.

"I'm so so sorry. Please forgive her. She's just..." Aera explained nervously.

"I said, I'm not talking to you." He hissed, cutting her off once again and brought his attention back to me. She looked down. I couldn't believe the scene I was witnessing. I had never met or seen anyone so rude and with such a superiority complex in my entire life.

"Wow, who do you think you are?" The words came out before I could stop them. His face immediately changed and became colder. The whispers stopped right away as an awkward tension appeared in the air. Everybody seemed to think "Oh no, she didn't."

"Okay, what did I do this time?" I whispered to myself, glancing around confused.

"Excuse me? What did you just say?" He took an intimate step closer to me.

"Y/n, stop." Aera grabbed my arm, begging me not to repeat what I had said. I had only one answer in mind, "Watch me."

Next thing I know, I had been pushed to a locker violently. It happened under everyone's eyes and nobody reacted. Not even Aera who was just watching the scene, helpless and terrified. My eyes glanced around looking for an adult somewhere. I found what I was looking for. The janitor was witnessing the scene. He looked away, avoiding my eyes. He couldn't be serious?

The leather jacket guy put up a fist. Fear instantly took over me. By reflex, I closed my eyes, anticipating the hit but it never came. His fist crashed loudly against the locker next to the one my back was pressed to. My lips parted in complete shock. I couldn't believe this was actually
happening. He slowly tucked a piece of hair behind my ear and got closer to me. I couldn't react as much as I wanted to. My entire body felt like heavy petrified stone.

"I'm going to let this one go because you're new, love. But watch your mouth from now on." He whispered in my ear and then slowly pulled away, sending chills of horror through my entire body. He turned away without even bothering to look at me and the leather jackets guys walked away. The second they disappeared down the hall, I let out a breath I didn't even know I was holding. What just happened to me?