chapter 33

The rest of the car ride was long and silent. It felt like I was an impure, like Caleb couldn't even look at me. I felt like I was disgusting and I really hated that. He pulled out to Alexander's driveway and he got out the car without a word.

There was no way the guys wouldn't notice the tension in the air. Caleb unlocked the door and we both walked in.

Look who's home. "I heard Call say from
the living room.

I had never been into Alex's home before. It wasn't huge but it was very cute.

I followed Caleb into the living room where all the guys were. Except for one.

"Where's Jake ? "I glanced around the room, looking for him.

He's downstairs, training. He'll call us when he's ready. " Alexander explained.

I noticed Will had a cut on the lips. Not like a chipped lips one, like somebody hit him. And it was a fresh cut.

"Will, are you okay?" I exclaimed.

"Do I look like I'm not ?" He chuckled like an idiot.

"Why is your lip bleeding?" I frowned, not able to shake the bad feeling in my stomach.

"Jake been training we told you. " He said like duh.

Oh my god, seriously?

"What the hell? You guys train on each other? "I couldn't believe it.

"Usually not but this time is different. Jake stopped training during his recovery so he's scared that he lost it. " Call shrugged, changing the channels.

They all looked so chill about it. Like it was a normal thing for them to hit each other in the face.

"So basically jake punched you and got you bleeding and you're okay with it?" "Of course, I am. I'm the one who
volunteered. "

Okay, this is fucked up.

Anyway, what else could I do? Boys will be boys. I sat down on the couch with them, watching them change the channels for a pretty long while.

Until..

Someone knocked on the door.

'I've got it. "Call said.

Call went to open and I couldn't believe who walked through the door.

"Where is he?" She bursted into the house, rage flowing out of her.

"Nicole, what are you doing here? " Call said, confused.

"His car is outside. I know he's here." She was out of her mind.

"He's downstairs. "Call put his hands up in surrender, making a face.

She seemed to know exactly where the stairs were and she walked downstairs in the blink of an eye. I assumed she had been here before, probably back when they dated.

"JAKE KINGSTON. "

The guys all shared a look and hurried up to get closer to listen.

"Nicole, what are you doing here?"

Jake said confused.

"Oh don't pretend like you don't know. How dare you do this to me? "

"I.. I really had to get going. I'm sorry." He babbled.

"I give you my body, my soul, just like old times and you just.. "We heard a very loud clap.

She just hit him in the face real hard.