chapter 13

" there is nowhere you can go , nowhere you can escape from me love"

______

"Are you ready?" Caleb and Call shouted from downstairs.

Alex went back to Jake to see how he was doing. Thanks god, Mariah was still at work and I wouldn't have to justify Jake's absence. I didn't have time to make up some story yet. I walked down the stairs and walked in the living room.

The second I walked in, Call licked his lips.

"Revealing enough for you?" I sighed

I was wearing a black dress that was tighter than anything I had ever wore before and my cleavage had never been so obvious? I hated feeling like this. So exposed.

"Perfect." Call smirked.

"Stop looking at me like you want to... eat me." I said nervously and then realized what I had just said when the guys's expression changed.

"That's not what I meant.. It's just... Oh can we just go already?" I fumbled, feeling myself blush.

"Sure, let's go." Caleb smirked.

I hate guys.
----------

"This is the farthest we go." Call said, parking the car.

"What?" I exclaimed,"You said you were going to watch over me."

"We will, just from far away. We don't want Teo to see us." Caleb explained.

"Fine. But if I get taken, it's your fault." I accused them, causing them to smirk, before getting out of the car and walking towards the park.

That's only then that I realized I was going to see Teo. That thought made my heart beat faster. I never know what to expect from this guy and I hate it. I hate losing control.

I sat on a bench for about 10 minutes, trying not to freak out whenever I heard weird noises but it was mostly squirrels. Caleb and Call are not far and they will come to my rescue if anything happens, I repeated to myself.

Where the hell was Mister Bad Boy?

Suddenly, I heard a loud roar coming from afar and I turned around to see a motorcycle speeding towards me, the light in front of it blinding me. Oh my god... Was I going to die ?The motorcycle slowed down as it got closer to me and it finally stopped. I didn't need to ask myself anymore questions, recognizing Teo's leather jacket. He took his helmet off and ran a hand through his messy hair. That made him look like he came right out of a movie. I don't know if that was meant to be sexy or if Teo just naturally does sexy stuff without knowing it. Why the hell do I even care ?

"Hey." He said in a raspy voice.

"Well, someone surely is enjoying
making an entrance." I half smiled, amused.

"Get on." Teo smiled a little, handing me another helmet.

Houston, we have a problem. That was not part of the plan

"Why?" I frowned, giggling nervously

"This place is like the ultimate place
to get attacked, love. That's why." He
licked his lips to moisturize them.

"How come ?" I tried to gain time.

"It's empty. We need a crowded place. You're lucky nothing happened to you." He eyed me from head to toe.

Guys, is he checking me out ?

"Especially dressed like that." A smirk appeared on his face.

Yup, definitely checking me out.