Chapter 2

" My stupid cousin and his hot friends "

-----

"GIVE IT BACK." I yelled at Jake , chasing him everywhere around the house.

"Hell no. Your so many beautiful pictures in there." My cousin laughed, scrolling through my photos.

"GIVE IT BACK!" I shouted, running faster to catch him.

This house is huge, sure. But no house is big enough to handle such a race. I'm running a marathon, trying to catch up with this dickhead. Jake is good looking. Speaking as someone who sees him as a very unattractive person since we're blood related, I must admit, he does get the girls's attention. He's got blond hair and blue eyes.

"Stop Jake ," I begged, gasping for air.

"Oh, look, a picture of when you didn't look like a human potato. Where did that body go? Did the cakes and cookies steal it from you?"
Kendrick said about a picture on my phone.

"Gosh, I hate you."

He laughed.

"Kids, no running." Mariah said, discouraged.

Mariah is my aunt. Yep, the one who accepted me into her home until the end of my senior year while my mom was on a work trip. Whenever I had to explain this, I was used to everyone asking me: Why aren't you living with your dad while she's gone?

The answer was simple, really.

Can I live with someone I never met?

--

"How can you consider this as running? Look how slow she's going?" Jake mocked me.

"Give her the damn phone, brother." Aera laughed, passing through the kitchen, with only a towel wrapped around her body.

"You're dripping on the floor Aera. What did I tell you about when you get out of the shower?"

"Sorry mamita." Aera apologized to her mother, who just sighed.

"Those kids." She said to herself.

Aera and Jake are twins. Aera is the girl version of Jake and so of course, she's gorgeous. Blond, blue eyes and dimples.

Anyway, you get my point. Really well done humans those two.

They're both 18. In other words, they've been annoying me for 18 years. We kill bugs just because they're annoying. They would have died a long time ago if we did the same to humans.

"Alright, Alright. I'd like to annoy you longer but I've got friends coming over so..." He finally gave me my phone back.

"Friends? He has friends? When did this happen?" I looked at Mariah, pretending that Jake wasn't there.

"Oh shut up. I'm super popular dumbass." He said, offended.

"Is it true?" I asked Mariah

Usually, Mariah follows me in my teasing Jake session but strangely, this time, she looked discouraged. Almost mad? She nodded faintly as an answer to my question. What's up with that?

"Don't mind her. She doesn't like my friends very much." Jake said in a whisper.

"Why is that?" I asked.

"She thinks they're bad influences." He said like it was ridiculous.

"How come?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Some stupid rumors going around town." He shrugged.

"Oh well, I'd like to see those so called friends."

"Oh you might already know them. They're the popular kids... You know, the people you never ever talked to?" He teased.

"Oh shut up. I'm going to the skatepark."

"Be safe, sweetie." Mariah forced a smile.

Woah, my aunt really didn't like those guys, whoever they were. I grabbed my skate and walked to the Skatepark. One of the really great thing about Florida so far is that my aunt's house is 5 minutes away from a skatepark.

Once I got there, I saw that the skate ramp was already taken.

Great!

I marched to the skate ramp anyway, hoping the guys were almost done.

There were three guys. Really good looking guys. I feel like all guys are hot here in Florida. Just kidding. This is not some movie, Gee.

They were smoking joints and laughing like jerks.

"Excuse me. Are you almost done?"

They all stopped talking, glancing down at me.

--
"Oh god, do you see what I see?" One of the guys hit the two others with his elbows.

"Wait, I think I see her too. Is she real?" The dark haired one said.

"Is there really a girl with a skateboard under my eyes?" The third one exclaimed.

"I told you girls who skateboard exist." The first guy laughed.

"That's so cool. What's your name?" The dark haired one smiled.

"I'm Y/n."

"Hey Y/n. Want to join us?" He asked.

I hesitated for a second but then thought " They're hot. Why not ?

Oh wow, way to get kidnapped, .

"Are you serious ? You never smoked?" Caleb asked.

I had been skating and joking around with the three guys for about 2 hours. They were all super friendly and the fact that they were high made them hilarious. I don't do drugs but I'm just saying, this is a quite a show.

"Nope." I confirmed.

"So Y/n's a good girl, huh?" Call smirked.

'You know what they say, good girls are bad girls that never got caught. "I joked, making them laugh.

Call , Caleb and Alexander were their names. Call had black hair and Caleb and Alex were both redhead. Just kidding, Caleb was a dark shade of blonde and Alex had brown hair. Though they were all handsome, call's blue eyes made me melt.

"Are you new in town ? I'd remember seeing you around." Caleb asked.

"Yup. I'm here until the end of my senior year." I explained.

We kept talking and cracking stupid jokes for a while, until the guys had a wake up call.

"Crap. We totally forgot him. He's going to kill us," Alexander jumped, apparently remembering they had somewhere to be.

"You should get going then." I smiled. I was thinking about heading home too anyway.

"Do you think he'll be pissed we bring the hot girl from the skatepark?" Caleb asked his friends, winking at me.

"That's Jake we're talking about duh. Jake will never say no to a girl." Call laughed.

Wait... Jake?

------

Xoxxo