chapter 20

If i kiss you , i wouldn't be able to stop
__

There's something about this guy that makes it impossible to say no.

This sentence could be the title of a movie about teenage pregnancy.

I laughed in my head at my own joke.

I took the helmet, unsure and let our eyes meet. I gave him a look that meant "can I trust you?"

He smiled.

I got on the motorcycle and wrapped my arms around his body.

For the first time, I wasn't following him by obligation. I had absolutely no excuse for what I was about to do. But I told myself it was because I wanted to get closer and convince him to cancel the fight.

But in that moment, I wanted to follow him, as much as I hated to admit it. No one was forcing me. It was all me.

"You want to see the real me? Fine" He said.

"Just remember you asked for it."

"I can't believe I'm actually trusting you right now."

Teo chuckled, pulling over.

"Where the hell are we?" I asked, getting off the motorcycle.

"My favorite place in the world."

"This is the abandonned highschool, isn't it? The one that almost burnt to the ground?" I asked, unsure.

"Yup. That's the one." He nodded.

"Your favorite place in the world is
highschool?" I mocked him a little.

"It's roof is my favorite place, smartass. Come on," He grabbed my arm.

"Why are you holding my arm? Are you scared I'm going to run away or something?" I chuckled, mocking him once more.

"Pretty much, yeah." He let go of my arm and went straight for my hand.

His touch made me jump. We were not holding hands or anything but still. He was always so comfortable and feeling his fingers on me just made me feel weird.

A nice kind of weird.

I hated myself for thinking that.

"How are you going to reach the roof?" My eyes widened as I looked at the old building.

"Just follow me, love."

He walked around the school, using some shortcut in the cemetery behind the school.

"Are you scared?" He asked, not bothering to look at me.

"No."

"Tell your hand."

In that moment, I realized I was holding his hand tighter than I thought. Oops! I tried to take it back but he stopped me.

"Hey, I never said I didn't like it," He smirked, biting his lower lip.

I wish he was ugly.
That would make it so much easier.

"Come on, let's keep going."

After a while of walking, we reached the back of the school and stopped in front of an incredibly old looking ladder.

"No." I simply said.

"You're the one who wanted to know me."

"Technically, I never said that." I rolled my eyes.

"Shh." He laughed. "Ladies first."

I took a deep breath and stepped closer to the ladder.

"Is this even legal?"

"Of course it is, I've done it multiple times."

"Says the guy who gets away with everything. Well, guess what player, I'm not you."

"Just go, Y/n." He sighed, amused.

I prayed god that I would survive. When I finally made it to the top, I let out a breath I didn't even know I was holding.

It didn't take long for Teo to join me.

"Isn't it amazing?"

It's only then that I realized there was a view. I was so concentrated on trying to breathe properly again, I
didn't even bother to look around.

We could see the town perfectly from up there. We even had a mesmerizing view of the beach from afar. It was incredible.

"Wow." I found myself saying. "I know. Let's sit." He placed his hand on my back to show me the way.

Everytime he touched me, it felt like electricity in my body and I hated that. We sat on the edge of the school's roof and we just stared at the view in silence for about 3 minutes, our feet hanging in the air.

"How does that make me know you better, may I ask?" I smiled a little, looking at him.

"I never brought anyone here. Just
knowing this exists makes you know me better than a lot of people, love." He smiled sincerely.

That was an honest smile. You know like, not the flirty one. A real smile and it was so beautiful, I could have melted. This guy wasn't just a heartless gang leader, sometimes.

I wish I didn't have to admit it.

"I come here to think." He explained, throwing a rock down the bulding.

"Does it help?" I asked, watching the
impact of the rock hitting the ground. "A little bit. The silence mostly does."

"Oops." I covered my mouth with my hand, amused. I was giving him everything but silence.
He laughed and wrapped his arm around me.

Wait... Wrapped his arm around me ?