chapter 4

"The more you love the more you suffer "

----------

Jake whispered "Oh no, tell me you didn't do that?" in my intention.

"Oh please, what's the deal with looking into those damn eyes? Do they like throw lasers or something?"
I exclaimed, causing Teo to laugh. What's so funny?

"What are you going to do to her? Kill her?" Jake ignored me and tried to stay cold as ice but fear was written all over his face.

"Kill her?" Teo laughed. " Of course not. She entertains me. "He smirked.

What am I? A freaking attraction park?

"It's too bad I won't let you anywhere near her then," jake gave Teo an arrogant smile.

"I'm going to make a deal with you Kingston," He said in Jake's intention.

"Is that so?" Jake said.

'If you win the next fight, I will stay away from her. But if I win, I get to spend 48 hours with that girl and do whatever I want with her."

I'M SORRY, WHAT? You could've just said 2 days, dickhead. And what is he talking about? What fight?

"Wait? What? Easy there, confusing shit right here." I frowned "What fight is he talking about?" I asked

They stayed silent.

"What do you think I'm talking about, love?" Teo smirked and looked me up and down, checking me out as he spoke. He wasn't even bothering to be subtle.

Then I remembered Aera's words. "Word on the street is that Teo is part of a gang."

Of course. It made sense. But if Teo was part of a gang... Jake was part of a gang too? And it meant they were enemies? Oh! The joy!

"So do we have a deal?" Teo asked Jake

Jake stayed silent for a while, just staring at me, an hesitant look
on his face

"How do I know you'll keep your word?" Jake asked.

"The same way I know you'll keep yours. We both fight for what we want and you know I always get what I want." Teo smirked.

"And what exactly do you want?"

Teo looked me up and down and then he bit his lower lip.

''Her. "

THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING.

"Jake, tell me you're not really considering this," I begged.

"Oh, he better be. Because he doesn't really have the choice, you see, love?" Teo said in a raspy voice, making my heart skip a beat.

Everything about him is attractive and scary at the same time. This is so weird. Why do all the bad boys always look so good? And why does he keep on calling me love? And why does he want me ? Nobody ever wanted me before. SO WHY HIM OUT OF ALL THE BOYS I MET? WHY?

"So you win, I leave her alone. I win, I get the girl. Deal?" Teo asked.

"Could you please stop talking like I'm some kind of object geez!" I sighed, making Teo smile. Clearly, everything I said amused him. Asshole.

Jake gave me one last look as I shook my head from left to right. My face clearly meant "No, no no. NO.NO.NO.NO.NO. Did I mention no ? "

And then it took half a second but It all happened in slow motion in my head. It was like it was on replay. Jake looked at Teo then looked at me before pronouncing the one word that was going to change everything.

"Deal. "

---

Xoxox