Ride Me

"Fuck just like that baby." Chris mumbled against the skin of your neck. "Ride my cock."

"Such a good girl takin my cock so well." He continued with words of encouragement. He was always one for dirty talk even if you weren't the most vocal.

"Oh god." You moaned as you leaned your head back giving him complete access to your neck. "Love your cock."

"Greedy little cock whore." He growled as his lips attached to your exposed nipples. "Couldn't stop wait for me."

"Desperate to feel me inside that tight cunt of yours." Biting on the nubs making your hand reach up to grab his hair and tug. "Always want me to fuck you like an animal."

"Want everyone to hear what a little whore you are." His words only turned you on even more. "Wanna hear you scream my name."

"Chris." You cried out as you roughly slammed down onto his cock. Your legs becoming very sore, but you still kept going.

"Fucking say it again." His tone very dark and seductive. "Say my name so everyone knows whose fucking you."

"Chris oh god Chris." Screaming out as you felt your pussy squeezing him hard making him groan, and grip your hips so hard bruises would form. You really didn't care if anyone did hear you too focused on Chris at the moment.

Your legs covered in sweat as they stuck to Chris's thighs every time you moved up. Feeling his hands moving up and down your body along with the rhythm of his thrusts.

"Gonna fuck you so hard you can't walk for weeks." Groaning against your chest as he looked down to where you two were connected. "Soaking my cock ready for me."

"Shit right there Chris." You squealed as his cock hit your sweet spot. "God feels so good."

"You like that sweetheart?" His tone teasing as he looked up to your euphoric face. "My cock feel good inside of your cunt baby?"

"Oh god yes Chris please don't stop." Closing your eyes as you felt yourself losing control.

"Oh baby I won't stop until your begging me to stop." He chuckled as the scruff of his beard brushed against your neck.

His hands quickly spreading your legs further apart so he could get deeper inside of you. Feeling every inch of him your moans of pleasure echoing all across the room. His hands all over your body intensifying your senses.

"Nobody else can fuck you like I can." A sharp slap was heard and your ass cheek was on fire. "This delicious pussy is mine."

"All yours Chris." Hearing that made his hands come down on your ass again and again making you squeal. "Fuck it's all yours.

"God look at you bouncing on my cock begging for it." He teased as you moved a hand down to rub your clit. His hand smacked it away. "Oh no baby you can't touch yourself."

"Should punish you for doing that." Next thing you felt his hand moving towards your pussy lightly rubbing your clit. "Dirty little whore can't help herself."

"Chris please it feels so good." You whined making him smirk as he rubbed your clit faster. "Shit shit shit gonna cum."

"Gonna cum like a good girl." He spoke as he sharply thrusted inside of you your ass cheeks smacking against his skin. "Gonna cum all over my cock."

"Yes I'm so fucking close." You moaned as you felt that coil in the pit of your stomach. You were on the brink of your orgasm.

"Can feel you squeezin my cock sweetheart." Groaning as his thrusts were slowing down. "Feels so fucking good."

"I'm gonna cum Chris." You warned as you felt your insides clenching and your entire body shaking.

"Soak my cock with your pussy baby." He commanded you with a deep moan making you scream as your release hit you in the face making your legs tremble.

"Oh fuck god such a good girl." Chris encouraged as his cock twitched inside of you pumping the last drop. "Fuck I love your pussy."

Getting up his cock slipping from inside you making you hiss. Rolling over onto your back next to him as both of you tried to catch your breath. Watching as his chest heaved up and down. Feeling his warm seed dripping out of you.

"We should probably get back out there." You spoke after a few moments of silence making Chris look over to you.

"Orrrr we could stay here and have round two." He replied with a wink making you laugh at how carefree he was, but his smile disappeared and his eyes became dark. "I'm not joking."