Had To Be Him IV

It's been a couple of days since your last interaction with Bradley. He's been distant and cold  shouldered suddenly towards you.

You have no idea why when the last time you talked to him he sounded like he really cared. To say the least you missed him, and wished he would pay more attention to you.

Not knowing what was going through his mind or why he was acting the way he was. Thinking to yourself that he regretted that night of being so close to you. Maybe he didn't want to get that close to you, and so he chose to push you away.

Your best friend had no idea what was going on with you, and you wanted to keep it that way. Even when she kept asking you over and over again if you were okay. A part of you felt bad for keeping this from her since you told her everything.

Lounging in the room you were staying in listening to music by yourself. Your friend and her fiancé were out shopping for something, and Bradley was just gone. You really did hate being alone it really made you feel like a pathetic loser.

That's when you heard the front door slam open then shut. Turning your music off to listen for who it was. All you heard was one pair of footsteps come through the house which meant it was Bradley coming home.

Thinking he was going to leave you alone, but oh boy were you wrong when he popped his head in through the door. Turning your attention to him you saw he had a bottle of vodka in his hand.

"What are you doing right now?" He asked and you just laid there looking at him confused for a minute.

"Uh nothing just listening to music." You gestured towards the headphones plugged into your ears.

"Good cause you and I are drinking." He walked closer to you, and you backed up further against the head rest. "Your night was ruined at the club so I wanted to make it up to you."

Lifting up the bottle you felt yourself smiling at the sweet gesture. Even though the last thing you wanted to do was get wasted, but if it was in the comfort of the house then so be it.

"So get your ass up and start to drinking girl." He hollered making you giggle.

"Alright alright." You waved him off as you lifted the covers off you and walked towards him.

Following him into the kitchen realizing you were wearing a tank top along with a pair of shorts. Your hair all messy not having brushed it today. You probably looked like a hot mess to him. Hoping to yourself that you would just have a relaxing night.

Watching as he rummaged through the cabinets looking for what you were assuming shot glasses. Pulling out two of them immediately filling the glasses to the rim handing one of them to you. Watching him cautiously wondering where this friendliness was coming from.

"Cheers." Clinking your shot glasses together before he downed the liquid. He made it look so easy.

Quickly downing yours feeling the burn running down your throat. Scrunching you're face up making him chuckle at you. You were never one to handle your liquor that well. Nor were you the one to constantly drink all the time. Usually it was just on social occasions.

He was quick to pouring another one and this time you took it at the same time he did. His eyes were glued to yours the whole time making you feel a little flustered. Your cheeks felt enflamed right now from his intense stares.

"Let's play a game." He spoke after you both downed your fourth shot you glanced over to him. Shrugging his shoulders at the suggestion. "Could be a way for us to get to know each other."