The Neighbor

"You got plans tonight?" Your friend asked as she made herself a drink.

"Yeah I actually do." She turned to give you a knowing look.

"Reading your dirty books and drinking wine is not plans." She scoffed as you rolled your eyes at her. She knew you all too well. "Let's go out tonight."

"I don't know." You groaned as you plopped down on the couch. Going out wasn't really your type of thing.

"You can touch yourself another night." She joked as you almost choked on your own spit.

"I don't do that." You exclaimed but she just scoffed at your response both you and her knowing that was the furthest thing from the truth.

"Everyone touches themselves Y/N." She gave you a look as she raised an eyebrow up. "It's perfectly normal and healthy."

Your friend had no trouble speaking her mind especially when it came to anything sexual. She literally had no filter and didn't care what she said. That's why you and her became best friends. She was the outgoing and spunky type of person, and you were a little shy and timid. Somehow it just worked out with you two.

"I don't need to do that anyway." Your voice became softer and quieter.

"Masturbation you can say the word out loud you know." She teased you watching you struggled to say the right words.

"Alright let's change the subject." She laughed at your response knowing which buttons to push.

She talked about sex so easily whereas you became flustered and uncomfortable. It wasn't a topic that came to you naturally or easily like it did her. You've had sex before but it was always so vanilla and boring. Which is why you just kind of gave up on the matter. No man being able to make you feel sexy or frisky.

"Okay let's go out tonight." She pressed again as you just sighed out loud. She wasn't going to give up.

"Nope." Popping the p looking at your phone.

"Come on bitch it'll be fun." Walking over to sit next to you.

"You know I don't exactly do well around..people." It was true every time you were around large groups of people you tended to make a fool of yourself. Sometimes unintentionally.

"When was the last time you went out?" She asked you. Looking down at the hands resting on your lap knowing she was right.

"I mean I go out." Shrugging your shoulders trying to dodge the question.

"Bitch please if you go out you go out with me." Laughing into her glass at your failed attempt to prove her wrong. "So like I said when was the last time you went out without me?"

Keeping silent of you started picking at your nails knowing she was right. You pushed yourself to go out more, but it never worked out the way you wanted. That's why you always went out whenever your friend invited you.

"Exactly." She sounded proud that she had a point. You just stuck your tongue out at her. "You only go out when it's with me."

"Well you're my best friend." You shot back but she wasn't buying it.

"Your my best friend too but I go out without you." She was making her case and you hated when she was right.

"Well we're different types of people." You stuttered that was the only thing you could come up with.

"I don't care you are going out tonight and that's final." She wasn't going to let up no matter how hard you tried. She'd drag you out if she had to.

Before you could rebuttal both of you heard what sounded like a big truck pulling up to your house. Getting up you walked over to the front window to see what was going on. Seeing a red Ferrari in the driveway of the house across the street, and a moving truck parking as close to the house as the could.