His Escort

"So wait a minute." You started off not thinking you heard this man correctly. "You want me to be his what?"

"Yes we want you to be his escort." Feeling like your jaw was about to drop to the floor. Never in your life did you ever think you would be getting this type of offer.

Staring at the man as if he had grown two heads. You didn't think this is what this meeting was going to entail. Thinking maybe Chris wanted to do a movie or something along those lines, but not something like this.

"I know it's unusual and I'm sure you have loads of questions." He spoke when he saw the spooked look on your face. "Feel free to ask anything you want."

"Uh yeah like how the hell out of all the women was I chosen?" That was obviously the first question you wanted answered. "Are we sure he is even talking about me?"

"Yes of course." He placed both his hands together on top of the desk. "Chris saw you one day at a local cafe, and become enamored with you, and said you would be perfect for him."

"He became enamored with me?" It came out like a question but it was really to you raising an eyebrow at him. "I don't believe that."

"I swear to god he did." He shook his head and looking at his face he was telling the whole truth. "He came to me after he saw you, and said he wanted you."

"What in the world would he want me for?" It didn't make sense given how good looking the man was, and how many women threw themselves at him.

"Well you see Chris has a certain reputation with women, and it's hurting his image. "He stated making you scoff knowing that part was absolutely true.

"Yeah that's a given." You agreed with him making him crack a smile.

Knowing very well about his reputation with the ladies. Every time a new magazine came out his face was on it along with a new woman. Not surprised every time you saw he was in trouble. This man had bad boy written all over him, and he loved the attention.

It also would surprise you if he had a secret child or a couple. He probably couldn't even keep track of the amount of women he has slept with which disgusted you.

"So with this new movie and him touring we want to keep him out of trouble." Nodding your head for him to continue. "We came up with the idea that we would let him choose one woman to take with him on tour."

"To do what?" You asked somewhat already knowing what his answer was going to be.

"To sleep with whenever he wants." He blurted out making your eyes wide, and your heart race. "To be an escort."

"What about being in the public eye?" That was a main concern for you not wanting to be pictured as Chris's whore.

"We will try to keep you out of tabloids and magazine stories." He didn't sound too confident about that making you a little nervous. "If anything we will make it look like there's nothing going on between you two."

"Won't people get suspicious about me?" Pestering him with more questions and concerns. He didn't look irritated by your questions though which made you feel a little better.

"I imagine they will but Y/N you are just meant to be his escort and keep him satisfied." He replied and you almost tried not to roll your eyes.

"Let me get this straight." You sat up straighter as you tried to wrap your mind around this. "You want me to travel with this man to be his plaything so he doesn't sleep around with other women?"

"That's exactly right." He smiled like it was no big deal meanwhile you on the other hand were kind of freaking out. "Less temptation for him."

"The more you have sex with him the more likely he won't have sex with other women." He continued when he saw the baffled look on your face.