Something New part 5

Scrambling around in the kitchen as you tried to prepare a nice meal for you and Chris. Extremely nervous to have him over, and to think this was somewhat of a date.

Making sure your makeup and hair looked good enough for him. Wanting nothing more to impress this man, and make him fall head over heels for you. Although that seemed like a dream you still couldn't help but hope for a romance to blossom.

Stirring the chicken around in the sauce before placing them on a big plate. Shuffling the rice as you sprinkled some spices on top of it. The aroma of the different scents hitting your nose making your mouth water.

Just then a knock came from the front door making you jump. Straightening your outfit out which was extremely casual and comfy since the two of you weren't actually going anywhere.

Opening the door to see Chris's smiling face as he wore a white knit sweater, and dark blue jeans. His hair perfectly slicked back making you want to run your fingers through it. It was crazy how hot this man could be easily make you.

"Welcome." You greeted as you opened the door wider indicating for him to walk inside. "Perfect timing the food is ready."

"Smells amazing." He complimented as he sniffed around the kitchen. "Turn on for me when a woman can cook."

"Thanks to all those cooking shows I watched." Scooping up the rice and putting it on each of your plates.

Once you had the plates smothered with food you placed them on either side of the table. Chris took his spot licking his lips as he looked at all the food in front of him.

"Would you like something to drink?" Asking he you opened up the cabinet to your liquor bottles.

"I'll take some red wine if you have it." Grabbing a bottle you filled a glass for him and yourself. "Thanks."

As the two of you sat in peace eating your meal you started to feel a sense of calm. Nothing felt awkward or uncomfortable. Things felt right between the two of you like this is how it was meant to be.

Making small talk in between mouthfuls of food. Cracking up a couple of jokes making you laugh trying not to spray wine across the table. It was obvious he felt comfortable being around you.

A part of you was hoping after tonight this would become a daily thing. That he would want to start seeing you outside of work more. Or that the two of you would quit the adult film industry, and pursue another way to make money.

"The food was absolutely delicious." He spoke after he placed his knife and fork on the plate. "I'll have to come over more often."

"I would absolutely love that." Sounding a little more excited than you intended. "I mean sounds wonderful."

"Are you okay?" He asked out of blue knowing he was referring to earlier. "I mean after your session with Johnny."

"Yeah I'm okay." Nodding your head as you looked down at your hands in your lap. "I'm not used to stuff like that, but I'm really okay."

"Good because you and I are going to really start drinking." He clapped his hands together as he walked over to your liquor cabinet.

Grabbing a bottle of tequila as he walked over to you with a mischievous grin. Sheepishly smiling back at him as your mind was starting to race. Surely this night was going to end in something happening between you two.

"Cheers." Clinking your shot glasses together before he downed the liquid. He made it look so easy.

Quickly downing yours feeling the burn running down your throat. Scrunching you're face up making him chuckle at you. You were never one to handle your liquor that well.