Had To Be Him XI

Slowly opening your eyes you felt this heavy weight on top of your body. A warm liquid was covering your stomach and upper thighs, and you were too afraid to even look. Your hands were raised up in the air to keep from touching him.

You knew exactly who it was that was dead, but you've never seen a dead body. Tears running down your cheeks as you laid there unable to move.

Although there was a dead body on top of you, you were just glad it wasn't Chris or your blood soaking your clothes.

"Don't move sweetheart." Chris spoke as he approached you with his hands up.

"Chris please get him off of me." You screamed out in terror feeling the pressure of his weight. This was all becoming too much. "Now!"

"Shhh it's okay I got you baby." Chris softly spoke as he pulled the body off you. "It's okay you're safe now."

Hearing the loud thump of him hitting the floor had you jump. Every single noise and movement right now had you on edge.

"Y-you shot him." You stated as he wrapped his arms around you in comfort.

"Sweetheart I had to." His hands placed on either side of you face as he stared into your eyes. "I told you I can't lose you."

"H-he's d-dead." You could feel your breathing become shaky and uneven. You were on the verge of a panic attack.

"Shhh sweetheart breath in and breath out slowly." He calmly rocked you back and forth. Trying his best to sooth you as you cried in his arms.

The last thing you ever expected to happen today was almost being raped, and then having a dead body lie on top of you. This day would go down as the worst day in history for you.

You felt like you were sinking deeper and deeper into this dark hole. Reaching up and fighting to claw your way back to the top. You were trying to scream for help, but no sound came from your lips.

The tears were coming non stop, and you felt like you were going to become sick. Your head was throbbing from crying to hard, and your eyes were swelling shut.

That's when you looked up from this dark hole, and saw a shining light, and a faint voice up above. Stretching your arms as far as they could go, and kicking your feet to reach the light.

That's when you saw Chris's face and you were so close you could touch him. Wrapping your arms around him you felt safe, and you felt like you were going to be okay.

"Feel better?" Chris asked as he felt your body relaxing into his arms. "Do you need some water?"

"No thank you." You smiled weakly up at him as you sat up straight. "Thank you for saving me Chris."

"I would jump in front of a bullet for you." He didn't look like he was lying either. "I love you Y/N."

"I love you too Chris." His lips attached to yours for a brief moment before they attached to your cheek.

"He didn't touch you did he?" He tried to speak those words without throwing up.

"No Chris he didn't touch me." You reassured him watching his shoulders relaxed a little bit. "He was close though."

"Well at least the fucker is gone now." His voice angry as he looked down at Snakes body bleeding out on the floor.

"What are you gonna do with his body?" You asked as the both of you looked down to the lifeless man on the floor. "I mean I'll help."

"No no baby I don't want you involved." He shook his head back and forth rapidly. "I'll take care of it."

"Have you done this before?" You couldn't help but ask. He didn't look surprised at all.