Pretty Woman

"Really? You want to take me to the world premiere? Like as in your date?" You exclaimed over the phone to your boyfriend Chris Evans.

"Yes I do." He chuckled at your response hearing the sarcasm.

"Wow I just thought you wanted to take some gorgeous model with you." You joked with him.

"Well I don't want a model with me and I do have someone gorgeous going as my date." His words were meant sincerely even when he chuckled.

"Awww Chris you are just the sweetest." Smiling through the phone even though he couldn't see you.

"Wait? What am I gonna wear?" You quickly asked knowing you didn't exactly have anything in your closet that screamed red carpet worthy.

"Already taken care of. I've got a driver coming to pick you up tomorrow morning, and don't worry I've got everything covered you don't have to pay a cent." Rolling your eyes knowing he wasn't going to let you pay.

He never ever let you pay even when you insisted. He wanted to take care of you in every single way possible.

"Chris seriously I can pay for my own dress." Exaggerating your groaning hoping he might give in and let you pay this time.

"Nope it's on me, and I'll know if you used your card so don't even try." You could feel his 'and I mean it' eyes through the phone making you laugh.

Even though you were a very independent woman and liked to pay for your own things, something about Chris taking care of you made you even more crazy for him. It was like he wanted the absolute best for you. Like you deserved it.

"Fine I'll use your card." Your tone making him chuckle hard knowing you wanted to pay.

"And don't go for the cheapest dress I want you to get whatever your eyes fall in love with." Man this guy already knew you like the back of his hand.

Groaning once again making him chuckle before the two of you said your good byes before hanging up.

Oh man you knew this was going to happen you had woken up late. The driver was going to be here in less than an hour. Aggressively throwing the covers off before running into the bathroom. Quickly hopping in the shower quickly washing the necessary parts.

Looking through your wardrobe you settled on a cute white knit sweater Chris got you a couple weeks ago pairing it with some jeans with a couple tears in them.

'Good enough' you thought. Putting some hair foam in your giving yourself some scrunches before using the blow dryer.

Without even bothering to put on foundation loving how naturally you loved your skin, you applied some mascara making your eyes pop a little more. Taking another quick over at yourself in the mirror before you slipped on some black Tom's.

Hearing the car honk outside you grabbed your keys and wallet. The driver was in a very luxurious black Escalade. Of course Chris sent a very elaborate car. Shaking your head at how he always over did things, but you know he means it.

"Good morning miss Y/L/N I'm Tony your driver for this morning." He greeted you before opening the door for you. Sliding into the leather seats looking around. It even had a new car smell.

Without even asking you where you wanted to go he took off. Too afraid to even ask him where he was taking you knowing it was going to be some high end shop. There was no way you were going to blend into the crowds.