Say The Word

Chris had a smug look on his face watching you struggle in the booth. Your face was flushed and your body was trembling with need. Trying not to look like you were wearing vibrating panties.

"Tell me to stop and I'll take you home right now and take care of you." His voice teasing and challenging.

Both of you had this wonderful idea to wear your vibrating panties while out to dinner. Of course you were more hesitant where as Chris thought it would be fun and amusing. The challenge was that you could handle wearing them out in public. Chris thought otherwise.

That's why he had the remote and you had to endure whatever game he wanted to play. Of course turning the level higher every time the waiter came over to talk.

He found it entertaining but sexy at the same time watching you try to contain yourself. Constantly squeezing your thighs together to relieve the pressure between your legs.

The panties were perfectly placed so the vibrations were right on your clit. Making your legs shake every time you felt the vibrations rattle between your legs.

Your hand over your mouth to keep yourself from screaming out loud. Your juices by now were soaking your panties, and you so badly just wanted to rid of this ache.

"Does it feel good sweetheart?" His words condescending but he already knew the answer.

"Oh god yes Chris." Whining under your breath not wanting everyone to hear you.

Turning up the level on the panties the vibrations were now affecting your whole pussy. Making one of your hands grip the leather on the booth. Probably almost close to ripping out the fabric. Your whole body felt like it was on fire.

Little whimpers and moans left your mouth, but thankfully nobody heard them. All you wanted right now was Chris's cock thrusting deeply inside of you, giving you what you wanted.

Not being able to keep your body still and casual as you thought. It was either your arms moving or your legs were opening and closing. The more it seemed like you moved the more the vibrations affected you, but you couldn't keep still.

Your cheeks heating up every time someone walked by your booth, or even glanced your way. A part of you afraid someone would catch you, but getting a thrill out of the thought of someone seeing.

Closing your eyes and clenching your thighs hoping you could control yourself, and not orgasm. Even when you desperately wanted to.

"Chris." You whined unable to tell him what you wanted to.

It was also kind of hot knowing what you were doing, and the fact anyone could figure it out. It was thrilling and exciting knowing at any second you could be caught. Chris was hiding his desire better, but his pants were becoming tighter and his cock becoming harder.

Chris was just watching you casually eating his food like nothing was happening. The look on his face was everything but casual. His eyes dark with lust, licking his lips with ravenous hunger.

"Look at you." He shook his head with a grin as his eyes traveled to under the table. "Wearing those panties like a good little whore."

Without a doubt your juices were probably covering all of your inner thighs by now. You felt sorry for whoever had to clean your booth. Right now though you could care less of the aftermath, all you were focused on was Chris, and the vibrating panties on your pussy.

Your breath trembling the whole time. Closing your eyes for a few seconds hoping that would help, but it only made things worse somehow. Your pussy walls clenching around nothing imaging Chris's cock was inside you.

"I bet you wish you had my cock pounding into your pussy." His words had your eyes rolling in the back of your head.

You felt your hips grinding against the leather, hoping your movements would ease the pressure. If anything it made it worse, and your little bundle of nerves felt so sensitive and numb.

"Say the words baby. Say the word and I'll stop and take care of you." Whispering so only you could hear, and had this dark look in his eyes.

The pressure was building in your stomach, and at any minute you would be coming all over this booth. Your legs were trembling, and the vibrations felt even more intense on your clit. Just when you were about to release your mouth opened.

"Stop. Stop." Your voice shaky and out of breath.

As soon as those words left your mouth he turned the vibrations off. A sigh of relief washed over you, and you tried to relax yourself so it didn't look like you were getting fucked by your panties.

"Please Chris I want your cock." You begged feeling sweat dripping down your back.

"Mmm fuck baby I can't wait to ravish you." Biting the bottom lip between his teeth as his eyes looked your slightly trembling body up and down.

Chris motioned to the waiter to get the check ready, and pulled out his wallet ready to pay. Your whole body was still lightly trembling when you were literally just seconds from orgasming.

Chris was just smirking at you the whole time knowing you wanted to release so badly. He could give it to you so easily, but take it away just as quickly.

"Don't worry baby when we get home those panties will be nothing compared to me."