Breaking The Rule

"Can't you get it through your head I don't want you Y/N." His words like poison to your ears a lump forming in your throat. "I can't fucking stand you."

"I know that's not true." You bit back refusing to believe any words he told you. "You don't mean any of that."

"It is one hundred percent the truth." He spat as his blue eyes looked deep into yours.

"Stop playing these games and admit the real truth." Your voice well above a normal tone now as you felt yourself becoming more upset.

"I don't know what else I have to say to you." He rolled his eyes as he paced around throwing his hands up. "I don't fucking want to be with you."

"Don't believe you." Sniffling as you tried to stand your ground on his true feelings for you. "I know exactly how you feel about me."

"What the hell is wrong with you?" He scoffed in disbelief as he looked your figure up and down. "Do you hear yourself?"

"Do you hear yourself?" Repeating his question back to him making him quiet down his shoulders tensing.

"Can't you see I don't want to be with you Y/N." His tone hushed and calmer making your lower lip tremble.

"Stop lying to yourself Chris." Feeling a tear roll down your cheek his eyes watching the liquid fall to the ground. "You and I both know the truth."

"Your delusional." No matter how harsh his words were you weren't backing down on this matter.

His cheeks were starting to turn a shade of red, and you knew he was becoming overwhelmed. He never wanted to admit to himself that he was falling for his sisters best friend. No matter how much his heart and mind were telling him to tell you the truth.

It was supposed to just be a short fling nothing serious. Next thing you know the two of you are around each other more than you expected. In fact the two of you depended on one another, and felt lost and empty when the other wasn't there.

The sex was absolutely mind blowing you could feel it all the way in your toes. There was never a moment when you two weren't trying to touch each other in some way. Sneaking off to empty rooms to have your way with each other.

Everyone in the family constantly questioned both of you, and were suspicious something more was going on. Of course both of you denied what everyone else was gossiping about. They even teased the two of you saying you were secret lovers.

Both of you standing there looking at each other silently pushing the other to talk. The only sounds that could be heard was his heavy breathing, and your heart pounding in your chest.

"This wasn't supposed to happen like this." He finally spoke as he sat down on the bed hands in his lap. "None of this was supposed to happen."

"You think I was prepared for any of this to happen?" Your question rhetorical as you stepped in front of him now. "But I can't hide it from you."

"We both agreed no feelings and no attachments." Reminding not only you but himself on the rules you set in place.

"I guess I broke the number one rule we made." Confessing to him feeling his hands moving up and down your hips. "You did too."

"We should have never done this." Grabbing one of your hands looking at your fingers as he softly kissed your knuckles. "But I don't regret any of it."

"I'm sorry." He spoke as he lifted his head to look up at you hands grabbed your hips pulling your body towards him so you belly button was aligned with his nose. "I was being a dick."

"Yes you were." You agreed making him smile as you felt him press his forehead against your stomach holding you close. "I'm sorry too."

"For what?" He quizzically looked at you scrunching his eyebrows in confusion.