Breaking Down Walls II

Humiliation. Embarrassment. Shame. Anger.

Those were just some of the feelings you had that night. Not wasting another second to run out of his place. Between him yelling for you to stay and her yelling at him your head was spinning. Not even paying attention to what was being said.

Picturing both of their faces over and over again when you got caught. Feeling like a child that just got caught listening to her parents argue. Not knowing why you felt guilty since you didn't know he had another woman in his life.

Crying as soon as you shut the door until you passed out in your bed. Your eyes were so swollen and throbbing not having ever cried that hard before.

Chris kept calling you and texting you hundreds of times and you ignored every single one of them. Not wanting to hear his excuses from that night, and hear him begging you to not leave him. You weren't going to fall for it, at least not too soon anyway.

Hating yourself for letting him let you feel this way, and get this depressed. It ate away at you wondering why someone you barely even knew had such a hold on you. No man has ever made you feel this way even when you literally caught an ex in bed with another woman.

Being the problem was that you always fell for the guy you talked to or became intimate with so easily. Always getting burned in the end when they hurt you in some form. Paying the price by eating your sorrow in junk food.

It was a ridiculous thing though to feel so angry with him when you literally only had sex with this man once, and suddenly you acted like he was yours. Usually one night stands involved amazing sex and never talking to the other person again.

This though felt like an actual heartbreak, and you hated it. Telling yourself you would never let yourself feel this again.

Your friends checking in on you and advising you that you needed to leave the apartment. Of course it took a lot of convincing and three of them helping you get ready for you to go out.

"See aren't you glad you came out?" One of your friends asked as she bounced around to the music.

"Not really." Mumbling honestly as you sipped on your drink looking melancholy.

"You used to love doing stuff like this." She pointed out which was very true.

"Yeah well maybe I don't like doing this stuff anymore." Snapping back at her feeling bad you were taking your frustrations out on your friends. "Sorry I shouldn't have spoken to you like that."

"Don't apologize you're hurting." Her words had the tears threatening to spill again.

"I wish I wasn't hurting right now." Answering honestly your hands in your lap fingers fumbling with each other.

"Girl you have got to get over him already." She groaned hating that you were still mopping around over him." He's not worth your tears."

"And you shouldn't let him ruin your fun when he's not even here." Another one of your friends exclaimed all of them nodding their heads in agreement.

"I know it's just that." Your friend placing her hand in front of you indicating for you to stop talking.

"Stop don't want to hear it." Shaking her head as she waved over the waitress ordering you all shots. "You need to let loose and have fun tonight."

"We're not gonna think about him or even speak his name." She was instructing you as she handed over your shot. "Okay?"

"Okay." Agreeing with her as your friends downed their shot you following after the familiar burn running down your throat making you wince as it already hit your body.

"I mean was the sex that good or something?" It came out as a joke but she has no idea how good the sex really was.

"It was fucking amazing." Blurting out before you could stop yourself from saying your cheeks heating up realizing what you just said.

"Okay Y/N we see you." She shoved your shoulder playfully as they all giggled and winked at you. "Gettin dicked down like you want."

"Not gonna lie I'm a little jealous." Clenching yours thighs of the thought of him inside of you hands on your body lips lingering on your neck.

"Please I'd really rather not remember that right now." Adjusting yourself in your seat knowing your panties were getting a little wet.

Your friends cheering you on as they continued to order shots for the night. Eventually you all made your way onto the dance floor. Jumping around and throwing your hands in the air not having a single care in the world.

A couple guys circling your friends, and feeling one of them stand behind you pressing his front to your back. If you hadn't been drunk you would have moved or asked him to move, but right now you were wanting to feel something good.

"Oh he's cute." Your friend complimented in your ear giving you a thumbs up.

Wanting to forget about Chris as this stranger started moving his body in rhythm with yours. Pushing your ass back against him in a seductive way his hands gripping your hips so he could push himself flush against you.

Reaching a hand around to grip his neck as he leaned forward placing his lips on your shoulder. Closing your eyes as you let your body take control, and let yourself grind against what you were hoping was an attractive man.

Hearing him groan in your ear when you rotated your hips in a circle slowly sensually. Smacking yourself in the face when you started to imagine it was Chris who was standing behind you. Imagining it was his hands running up and down your body, and imagining it was his lips kissing and sucking on your shoulder.

Snapping your eyes open when you felt something hard pressing into your backside. Mentally gagging when you started to realize what you were doing and how you were acting. Gently pushing the man away as you walked back to your table.

"You okay?" Your friend asked you out of breath as they all sat down with you.

"Yeah." Nodding your head as you drank some of your water. "I think I'm ready to go home."

"Okay well get the check and then we can go." She responded as she opened her purse signaling to the waitress she was ready to pay.

"Thanks." She smiled at you as the four of you guys made small talk.

Your other friend had the car keys in her hand since she only had one drink. Stumbling your way out of the club you jumped in the car blasting music as your friend dropped you all off one by one.

They didn't complain when you wanted to leave which you were thankful for. You came out and had some fun but now you were ready to get comfy and go to sleep. That's all they wanted you to do, and you honored your agreement to go out.

When she got to your apartment she gave you a comforting pat on your knee with a smile. Saying your goodbyes watching as she drove off. Thanking your lucky stars for having such supportive and amazing friends.

Walking to your door when you saw a figure standing in the doorway. Fumbling with your keys as you squinted your eyes to get a closer look to who was standing there. Stepping back when you recognized those light eyes, and charming boy looks.

Although he looked just as miserable as you did. Like this was effecting him just as bad as it was you. Feeling bad when you saw his pouting look, but a stronger feeling of anger trumping over.

"What are you doing here?" It came out harsher than you intended but you couldn't take it back.

"I came to talk to you." Stuffing his hands in his pant pockets nervously.

"Why would I wanna talk to you?" Crossing your arms across your chest putting your foot down this time.

"I know you think I'm the worlds biggest asshole right now." Nodding your head in agreement with his statement. "But I have an explanation for that night."

"This outta be good." Mumbling as you unlocked your door opening it indicating for him to enter, sighing heavily already predicting how this night was gonna go.