Rock The Car For Me

Legs on either side of Chris's hips your hands placed on the leather head rest behind him. Your dress bunched up around your waist panties pulled to the side as you rode Chris's cock. His hands on your hips holding onto you.

"Fuck keep riding me sweet girl." He growled into your ear.

Chris loved the dress that you were wearing, and he's always wanted to have sex in his car. The parking lot was basically dead so he took the opportunity while he had it.

"Pussy is squeezing me so hard." He breathed out the last two words like he was almost struggling to say them.

Your backside hitting the horn making it go off causing you two to laugh. Not even stopping your movements not really caring if anyone say you riding Chris.

Moving your hips up and down sliding along his cock as fast as you could. His hands guiding your hips up and down on him. Your walls squeezing around his cock making him groan.

Both of you staring into each other's eyes making it a more intimate moment. He wanted to watch your face as you came undone on his cock. Your facial expressions alone turned him on.

The spaghetti strap of your dress sliding down your arm too lazy to pull it back up. If anything Chris pulled it down more along with the strap of your bra. His lips attached themselves so your nipple sucking on the nub while he was pounding his cock up into you intensifying the feeling.

"Oh god Chris." You whined feeling your legs already getting tired and shaky from riding him.

Hearing you whine his name gave him the go to drive his hips up wildly into you. Your whole body was shaking and moving along with him.

Your head reeled back in ecstasy hands clawing at the leather seats. Your arousal was coating his cock making it easier for him to slide in and out of you.

"Say my name baby let everyone know whose fucking you so good." He looked up at your face watching your face writhing in pure ecstasy.

Lips sucking hard on the nub as his hands went underneath your cheeks, and helping move you up and down on his cock. This feeling was becoming increasingly overwhelming, and you didn't know how long you would last.

His lips left your nipple and moved up towards your neck kissing the flesh. Sucking on the skin making blood rise to the surface marking his territory.

The scruff of his beard scratching your neck making a shiver run up your spine. The windows in the car were fogging up making it even harder for anyone to see you.

"Such a good little slut for me."

"Taking my cock like you should baby."

"Fuck I love when you're on top."

His words had your mouth hanging open, but only little whimper and whines were leaving them. Chris was always one for dirty talk, and couldn't control his tongue whenever it came to you.

Your cheeks were starting to heat up, and you were feeling flushed. In this moment all you felt was Chris and no matter how many times you guys had sex you could never get used to the feeling of his cock.

His cock hit your sweet spot making you scream. Finding that spot he was relentless and continued to hit it over and over again. His hands gripped onto your hips so hard they would probably bruise.

"Fuck Chris right there keep going." You mewled closing your eyes.

"Cum all over my cock baby." He snarled into your skin holding your body even closer to his trying to hit up into an angle that would have you seeing stars.

Your toes were curling and you could feel your pussy walls squeezing the life out of his cock as you released. A couple more thrusts and Chris was squirting his cum inside you. Your head leaned forward on his shoulder trying to catch your breath.

Chris's forehead was drenched in sweat and his arms were shaking still holding your trembling body. Both of you still trying to cum down from your intense high.

Pushing your head back you both looked at each other and just bursted out laughing. The mere fact you two just had hot sex in his car, and the fact someone could have caught you. Chris was always hot for you, and quite frankly didn't care if anyone caught you.

"Well I can now check car sex off the list." He joked causing you to laugh playfully shoving him.