Had To Be Him V

Waking up the next morning you felt like a freight train had hit your body. Slowly opening your eyes to see the bright sun shining through the curtains streaming into the room.

Stretching your arms above your head as you tried to slowly wake yourself up. Looking to your side to see that it was empty.

Slightly disappointed that he had snuck out and left you, but at the same time not being surprised that he left.

Your thoughts immediately going back to last night. Thinking about what an intimate moment the two of you had. It felt like it didn't happen at all. If it wasn't for all that liquid courage you wouldn't have done that.

Still being able to feel him between your legs you felt that familiar tingle in your lower stomach. You were by no means a virgin, but it's been a while since someone took the time to feel you and touch you like that.

Before you could get yourself all worked up again you decided it was time to get up. Throwing the blankets off your body the cool air hitting your bare legs. Your feet touching the cold surface making a shiver run through your body.

That's when you heard someone in the kitchen. It was probably your best friend and her fiancé. You needed to talk to her anyway the guilt was just eating you alive.

Walking in to the kitchen the first thing you saw was a very muscular back. Stopping where you were as you watched him standing by the stove making what you assumed was breakfast. You couldn't help but stand there and admire him for a little bit.

Biting your lower lip between your teeth as all kinds of thoughts popped into your head. Wondering what it would be like if he were to just plop you on top of the kitchen counter, and thrust himself between your legs.

"Good morning." His deep voice broke you from your thoughts making you snap out of it.

"Morning." You sheepishly replied making him chuckle how shy you became around him.

"You admiring the view?" He grinned as he turned around showing off his pearly white teeth.

"I wasn't." You defended yourself even though it was clearly a lie. "I just woke up."

"I heard you walk in and stop as soon as you saw me." He caught you and you felt like just running back to the room in embarrassment. "It's okay I do look good making breakfast."

Acting like you didn't hear him you decided to approach him. Standing next to him as you watched him scramble around some eggs. You would have never thought a big bad gang member would be cooking eggs.

Even though no words were spoken it felt nice to be in his presence like this. You almost felt like you guys were a couple and you were watching him making you breakfast. You also couldn't believe you were picturing stuff like that in your head.

Chris turned to look at you, and then to his finish scrambled eggs. Turning off the stove he turned to look at you and suddenly grabbed you under your thighs and placed you on top of the kitchen counter.

Squealing in surprise by his sudden movement. Your hands gripped his arms as his hands landed on your hips. Placing himself between your thighs standing very close to you.

"There is one thing I do want for breakfast" He whispered in your ear making you lose your breath. "I want that pussy."

Whimpering when you heard him speak, and the thought of him putting his tongue on you had you close to creaming your shorts. His tongue was probably a work of wonders.

All you could do was just sit there and look behind his shoulder at the wall. You felt yourself becoming flustered by his sudden emotions. Maybe he did remember last night and enjoyed it a lot more than what you thought.