A Simple Request

"Come to my office now and sit at my desk." A deep voice spoke on the other side making you gulp a lump forming in your throat.

It was a simple request, and one that came to you unexpectedly. Having no idea what the intentions of this request really were for.

Your boss calling you asking that you come into his office, and sit behind his desk had your heart racing wondering what his intentions really were about. Maybe it was innocent and he just wanted to talk to you.

He had been very flirtatious with you, and a part of you knew it was wrong, but he was pulling you in. The two of you had kissed and made out, but it's never gone past that.

Quickly looking around to make sure nobody was paying attention, and standing up heading to your bosses office. Quietly opening the door as you made your way in shutting the door behind you.

"Mr. Evans?" Whispering as you looked around the empty office to see he wasn't even in here.

Staring at his desk for a few seconds before you made your way over, and sat down in his comfy leather seat. Looking at all the paperwork, and files he had stacked on top of it.

Your mind racing with all kinds of thoughts as to what was going to happen. Hoping nobody would walk in and see you sitting in the bosses chair, and getting in trouble.

Just as you got comfortable a huge hand placed itself on your knee making you jump. A small squeal leaving your lips quickly covering your mouth hoping that no one heard that. Looking down to see blue eyes staring back up at you with a mischievous look in his eyes.

"Shh it's just me." He whispered back putting a finger up to his lips.

"What are you doing?" Asking him feeling his hands moving further up your thighs so gently and tenderly.

"I'm hungry." Was all he said as he licked his lips making you scrunch your face in confusion.

"W-what?" Your voice trembling with pure excitement.

"I need something sweet and savory." Voice deep and dangerous.

His hands this time massaging your inner thighs making your pussy clench around nothing. Your panties were getting wetter by the minute the longer his hands were touching you.

He started to kiss from your ankle all the way up to your inner thigh. Every other kiss he would glance up at you to see how crazy he was driving you. Your mouth was opened as shallow breaths left your lungs.

"Thank god you're wearing a skirt." He smirked at he pushed your skirt further up bunching them around your hips.

"Why?" He's never touched you like this, and you were in too much shock you couldn't even stop his actions.

"So I can do this." Watching his fingers pull your panties to the side his eyes turning dark as he saw how drenched you were for him.

His mouth was inches from your folds, and you found yourself lifting your hips just wanting to feel his tongue. He chuckled at your eagerness, and instead of teasing you more he placed his entire mouth on your wet folds.

"Oh god." Whispering as he gave you kitten licks your legs spreading further apart so he had easier access.

"Shh sweetheart." He mumbled against your folds as he looked up to your face again. "Don't want anyone to catch us do we."

Without waiting for your response he went right back to your now soaked pussy his tongue making figure eights. Closing your eyes as you took in the feeling your toes curling in your shoes.