His Escort III

"Are you nervous?" Chris asked making you turn to look at him with a puzzled look.

"What makes you think that?" Asking as Chris looked at your jittering legs with a chuckle.

"Just a hunch." Looking down as you noticed what he was looking at suddenly stopping your movements.

"It's just I've never been to a party like this." You answered not wanting to sound lame or pathetic. "This is all new for me."

"I know it is but you have nothing to worry about." Chris placed a hand on your knee in reassurance. "They will like you."

"What if people ask too many questions?" Bringing up the fact you two were basically fake dating, and someone was bound to get suspicious.

"Believe me they won't." He scoffed as a corner of his lip curled. "Just stay with me and everything will be okay."

Nodding your head you turned your head back straight. Trying not to think about all the possible things that could go wrong with tonight. That would just freak you out even more.

There was going to be so many high end celebrities at this party you could feel your palms already sweating. The deodorant was already starting to wear off, and you needed to use the bathroom even though you went just right before you left.

People would probably see right through you, and could tell you didn't belong or that something was up. All it would take is one question, and you felt you might crack.

"We're here." Chris broke you from your thoughts making you look out the window to a beautiful mansion in your view.

"Shit." Whispering to yourself at how big the the place was. You already felt like you didn't belong there.

Pulling up to the front of house where you could find a place to park. Your eyes trained on the house the whole time. Thankfully it didn't look like a lot of cars were there, which made you feel a little better.

Too focused on the house you didn't hear Chris get out, and open the door for you to get out. Stepping out giving him a polite nod. Concentrating on what your main job was to do at this party.

Chris wrapped an arm around your waist as he led you into the house. Concentrating on not trying to trip on your heels, and fall flat on your face.

"Don't worry they will like you." Chris whispered in your ear as music filled your ears along with light chatter and laughter.

"How do you know that?" Lifting up a left hand and biting your nails as you felt your anxiety getting worse.

"Because what's not to like about you." He complimented but when you turned to look at him he was staring straight ahead.

"A lot of things." You light heartedly chuckled making him smile.

"Oh please I liked you the first time I laid eyes on you." He continued making your cheeks heat up. "Everything's going to be just fine."

"Just lead me to the bar and I'll feel better." Joking making Chris laugh as walked into the room where everyone was.

Your jaw almost dropping to the floor as you looked at all the beautiful people in this room. Every single one of them looked like they had stepped out of a magazine.

Looking around you had recognized a couple of famous people. Internally screaming in your mind as you told yourself to behave, and not run over there and ask to take their picture or something.

Nobody had even noticed you two entered the room. They were all so entranced in their conversations or dances. Chris was looking around to spot a familiar and friendly face as well.